Locked My Admin Application.

Mark

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )

-My realname is Kubo, but I'm used to set my username in the internet as Mark. and Iam 17 years old.

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

-Kubo#7431

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ).

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:821933588. Applying on ZombieRevival server.

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

That's kinda hard for me to remember but approximately 7 Years.

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I think you should take me into the team because I've always wanted to be an admin on NiDE's community from long ago but I thought it'll be great if I play more on it so I have more knowledge and here it's my moment to achieve my dream, My knowledge is kinda the same for the three of counter strikes, 1.6 - Source and GlobalOff. I'm pretty good at applying the rules for everyone and never break it, In other way I meant to be very careful for every player activity, from chat to the whole game. I used to work as a Admin Leader on a closed ZM server on CsGo, but no worres, It's the same as CsSource became the same way of rules and gameplay.  The important for me to be one of your staff-team on the server or community is that I'm chilly kind and social guy, I'm not like the type of admin which only knows to spec people, mute and kick. I talk and help out anyone in the community. Sorry but I'm really bad at applicating so don't mind if you can't understand something xD.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I guess I talked about this on the previous question but i'll still say more. I've made a whole community with a long time vps on Cs 1.6, I know it's old game but this was awhile ago so, I know how to deal with the hard situations and apply justice on everyone, I mean I won't defend a side of the problem because that player is my friend or something, No. Iam a justice guy, And yeah I know what's the perfect time to mute or ban that player, or what reason to kick for.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Well I'm a chilling and social/honest guy who loves gaming alot ^^. My whole time is spent on my pc so I'll be kind good on active point, I'm not the type of going outside alot or. About now.. It's summer vacation so I'll be really active for those months, If there is anything like I've to go in a trip or something i'll say that ofcourse to the high staff (Admins Manager or Leader). Beside talking about the vacation, I study so after the summer vacation my playing time will decrease alil bit and I think that will happen for everyone who study. But no worres because I'm always online in discord so :). I guess i'll play more then 6 hours per day.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .

I've been quetioned alot about this kind of quetions so i'll answer with a fully honest answer. In this case/situation I've to spec him and be precise in this shooting way, because to be honest I've used Aimbot before (While ago when I was kid.. so don't blame ? ). So I know how it works and I've seen bunch of people cheats (Everywhere on CS:S), Then If I confirm he's cheating then i'll have to kick him as a warn, The second warn will be a long ban that will teach him a lesson ( about month and half or more {90days+} ). In other way, If I don't have permission to ban then I'll kick him as a warn, If he continue in cheating then I'll immediately report him to a higher staff which got permission to ban (I've to prove for the staff that he's cheating and it represent for them to spectate him, if he left then they'll have to check demos).

Edit: I was a VIP in NiDE's and I played before awhile for good so don't mind my last activity time because I've just installed the game after reinstalling my whole windows ^^.

**Special thanks to the staff who's reading my application, Appreciating your works**

Sinceraly,
Kubo-

Edited by Mark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I think you should take me into the team because I've always wanted to be an admin on NiDE's community from long ago but I thought it'll be great if I play more on it so I have more knowledge and here it's my moment to achieve my dream, My knowledge is kinda the same for the three of counter strikes, 1.6 - Source and GlobalOff. I'm pretty good at applying the rules for everyone and never break it, In other way I meant to be very careful for every player activity, from chat to the whole game. I used to work as a Admin Leader on a closed ZM server on CsGo, but no worres, It's the same as CsSource became the same way of rules and gameplay.  The important for me to be one of your staff-team on the server or community is that I'm chilly kind and social guy, I'm not like the type of admin which only knows to spec people, mute and kick. I talk and help out anyone in the community. Sorry but I'm really bad at applicating so don't mind if you can't understand something xD.

1 hour ago make forum account?

• Like 1

Yes I know, I've made an forum account with steam linking I guess or something like that from long ago when I bought my VIP or earlier, but When I try to join it says some yellow message from steam, I can send it if you wanna check.

Well ty I respect your comment, but as I said I was an og, I've played with shadow and batata alot. batata seems to have alot of friends it might be hard for him to remember me but ig he'll, but shadow will immediately do because we're from the same country. I played ze alot on 2017 till 2019, but in this time I used to change my nickname alot. but on zr I played like from time to time, When I've got vip on it. I know the admin applicating requires to be active and known on the ZR but still I'm active and I just quitted ZE 'for now' so I can focus on ZR.

sinceraly,

-kubo

• FOX locked this topic