Locked The same sh*t again

nothai.

• Management

Reduce the sensitivity of the scroll in win settings or in your mouse program because as I can see there are higher multiple numbers in the detections.

• Server Admin
10 minutes ago, Rognus said:

Reduce the sensitivity of the scroll in win settings or in your mouse program because as I can see there are higher multiple numbers in the detections.

Your saying that I should limit skill. Doesn't seems like its fair for me then

• Like 1

• Server Admin
13 minutes ago, Rognus said:

Other bhopers are getting half of the numbers that you're getting that's why.

man did you even read the google doc?

• Management

I know it's false flag I even unlimited your bhop on fapescape yesterday but it's not annoying you that you keep getting detected?

• Server Admin
1 minute ago, Rognus said:

I know it's false flag I even unlimited your bhop on fapescape yesterday but it's not annoying you that you keep getting detected?

It is quite annoying to get flagged, but It will be a lot more simpler if killik whitelists me on the hyper flag plugin, I know that is quite dumb since that 100% on trust.

"Hyperscroll" word itself have a "scroll" word, so it is legit scroll, but permitted to use (because it giving advantage of huge number "+jump" triggers per jump, which is giving you much more accurate and perfect jumps). Don't ask me why, this rule is active on every ze server.

53 minutes ago, Rognus said:

So only it will help, unless you have the button on your mouse to limit scroll.

And there is no whitelist yet, even if many years are passed.

Edited by FPTyel
  • Like 1

• CS:GO Server Manager

Hi,

The ban is already expired but I will talk with Freecazoid about false flags.
Sorry for inconvenience.

• Like 1