something needs to change

Heyfumi

add deadcore_s6 on nomlist so we can actually try to beat insane or maybe fix the insane D bosshud on s7
add more cooldown to overplayed map so we can actually play another map (e.g. uchiha, nemesis, nide, lardy,)
fix wester entwatch, been broken since u made that event
fix !extends to check extend, still broken too
stop making new player thinks that ff, cubes, laser map is bad cuz you don't like it. PLEASE
your admin team is ban happy and lacks experience on moderating some maps
maybe make admin team less oriented to rules but still hold it while maintaining fun or at least have common sense? (ze is not a serious business chill out a bit)
you shouldn't lock threads immediately; old report system was; admin would get reported; said admin would respond to thread, lsa would finish it off, topic closed.
these days none of it applies, u cant give your opinions anymore only lsa's matter now (which is wrong)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Management
2 hours ago, Heyfumi said:

add deadcore_s6 on nomlist so we can actually try to beat insane or maybe fix the insane D bosshud on s7
add more cooldown to overplayed map so we can actually play another map (e.g. uchiha, nemesis, nide, lardy,)
fix wester entwatch, been broken since u made that event
fix !extends to check extend, still broken too
stop making new player thinks that ff, cubes, laser map is bad cuz you don't like it. PLEASE
maybe make admin team less oriented to rules but still hold it while maintaining fun or at least have common sense? (ze is not a serious business chill out a bit)
you shouldn't lock threads immediately; old report system was; admin would get reported; said admin would respond to thread, lsa would finish it off, topic closed.
these days none of it applies, u cant give your opinions anymore only lsa's matter now (which is wrong)

about uchiha we can increase cd for it other maps too that are overplayed. 

idk about the command !extend I will ask the tech admins what is going on with this and reply later.

Thanks for the input ? 

12 hours ago, Heyfumi said:

I'm not so sure about this, but even though the boss s7 boss hp has been nerfed and it still unbeated, s6 deserves to be added to the nomination list, about bhud too I hope killik adds it

this is not about new players, this is about old players who are always trolling and mocking the admin even though we have taken firm action which makes all player on server thinks all the maps above seem bad (the point is the troller and retard which makes the impression of the map above bad), but it's true I agree we shouldn't make new players think that maps like ff, cubes, laser maps are bad, RESPECT MAPPER because of their dedication to create a map for this gamemode

yes, admins should be more chill and fun, but sometimes there are players who can't be told to stop thus causing us to take decisive action, however after that there will be a friend who will defend his wrong friend, and the last one ze is not not a serious business but rules are rules to keep the server chill and fun

• Server Admin

Can admins change the minimum connection time for apply?

All New admins lack experience and not knowing how things work on Nide. A big majority of them are speedrunning to get to admin, which leads to them not knowing when to transfer items, not knowing any commands, what is allowed on maps and are not, knowing when to slay and learning how to communicate with players. I don't think you know how many times a new admin has been sitting in spec and we players are telling him to slay or transfer an item, and he then proceeds to gag us for "spam". 

Can you remove Admin insult?

It's one of the things that get overlooked so much, I mean If someone insults a loyal nide player that has been playing since pivo days about their religion or insulting them about what happened in their private life that person who said that won't be punished, but If I call an admin dumb, idiot or an nigga I get gagged for "admin insult". The admin I called these things probably have less than 200 hours on Nide and probably speed run admin app.

Edited by nothai.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sparky said:

this is not about new players, this is about old players who are always trolling and mocking the admin even though we have taken firm action which makes all player on server thinks all the maps above seem bad (the point is the troller and retard which makes the impression of the map above bad), but it's true I agree we shouldn't make new players think that maps like ff, cubes, laser maps are bad, RESPECT MAPPER because of their dedication to create a map for this gamemode

Uhhh just ignore the player?? even your manager said that "ff map bad" and decided to mess around with the map that us players prefer to play to. You can't really remove that if your higher keep saying that ff maps need to be deleted to new player / new admins.

5 hours ago, Sparky said:

yes, admins should be more chill and fun, but sometimes there are players who can't be told to stop thus causing us to take decisive action, however after that there will be a friend who will defend his wrong friend, and the last one ze is not not a serious business but rules are rules to keep the server chill and fun

They punish you for a little troll or a little joke, this happen to newer admins or the one that speedrunned to get admin XDDD. For example, they gonna eban you or transfer it because he did a little troll that didn't even ruin the round nor kill any players.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nothai. said:

Can admins change the minimum connection time for apply?

All New admins lack experience and not knowing how things work on Nide. A big majority of them are speedrunning to get to admin, which leads to them not knowing when to transfer items, not knowing any commands, what is allowed on maps and are not, knowing when to slay and learning how to communicate with players. I don't think you know how many times a new admin has been sitting in spec and we players are telling him to slay or transfer an item, and he then proceeds to gag us for "spam". 

This is true, there are too many admins atm who dont have enough experience to actually moderate a server but they're still admins anyways. Nide is very obviously desperate for new admins, which is why everyone gets accepted; because they need more admins. Problem is those people who get accepted are really new and dont have enough experience.

Ofc these admins can still learn from their mistakes/from other admins, but I rarely actually see them learning from their mistakes and ive seen so many admins do dumb stuff for example in every mako session, the same troller knifes on the same spot again and again and again, even if you call it out they will be too slow and not react fast enough, and that troller ruins the round. Funny part is 90% of the time most nide admins go spec during mako, but they still dont slay/ban the knifer fast enough. 

7 hours ago, nothai. said:

Can you remove Admin insult?

It's one of the things that get overlooked so much, I mean If someone insults a loyal nide player that has been playing since pivo days about their religion or insulting them about what happened in their private life that person who said that won't be punished, but If I call an admin dumb, idiot or an nigga I get gagged for "admin insult". The admin I called these things probably have less than 200 hours on Nide and probably speed run admin app.

This is 100% true, tbh even when I was admin I dont actually remember seriously muting/gagging someone for insulting me, i mean, you are literally admin in probably the most toxic gamemode of css, racial slurs, toxic words are normal and are pretty much part of the ze etiquette. By muting/gagging someone for "admin disrespect" or "toxic" it means you arent ready to be an admin (ofc there may be very rare and special exceptions where this isnt applied). It is also funny coz im 90% sure these admins think that they are higher than these normal players just coz they are admin and think they should be respected because of it, hence the mutes; truth is is that respect needs to be earned and not demanded, and no one will respect you just because you are admin.

12 hours ago, Sparky said:

I'm not so sure about this, but even though the boss s7 boss hp has been nerfed and it still unbeated, s6 deserves to be added to the nomination list, about bhud too I hope killik adds it

s7 insane bhud has been broken since 1 year or more and it still hasnt been fixed. 
I dont know wtf happened to wester v7 entwatch, i heard some event broke it. These should be both fixed asap.

Mako wester cosmo will always be troll maps, your job as an admin is to prevent trollers / ban or eban if they troll, but the problem is is you guys legit dont do anything, whenever someone trolls it takes you too long to react or you just dont react at all, ive seen literally people blatantly knifing / trolling with items and getting away with it.

Oh and most new players are brainwashed by some players into thinking "ff = bad" because it "kills" server, trollers or whatever, even myself when i was new i had this mentality but when i started playing ff maps i actually enjoyed them

What he meant is that admins will eban / bans are really inconsistent, and sometimes you will get a huge eban / ban when you shouldn't get it. e.g i was banned 1 hr for trolling. Sure i respect the ban, i trolled and i accept it, problem is is that this ban literally got increased to 1 day. Wtf? This was my first time getting banned since 2020 (lol) and its increased like this? Thankfully i talked to lsa and he reduced it to 8 hrs. U should look carefully into sourcebans, or ask other admins about certain players regarding ban times otherwise if you do unnaturally unhealthy bans like this people will be upset and it will lead to future complaints. Another example is a person in wester v8 yesterday used selfish heal 2 times (Only he and some of his friends would get heal). This killed maybe  3-5 people and was his first time trolling in the week, this lead to him getting a 700 minute eban, Wtf? This eban should be max 120 minutes, it is unnaturally high for no reason. If it was a huge troll like with earth or using wind to boost zms sure it would be understandable but making it this high for no reason doesn't make any sense.

1 hour ago, pl_lover said:

fix mist telehop why admins not doing anything pls. It should be blocked already.

There was a stripper on the server to prevent said telehop (courtesy of Klixus) but idk wtf happened to it. There should be a stripper to fix the telehop asap or more zms will ruin the round. Also this telehop should be bannable btw for the meantime

• Like 4

• Management
8 hours ago, paranoid said:

all this is nice and all but this guy is still perm banned when his ban should've been 15 minutes and no one has fixed it yet

https://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=B O $ $&advType=name

This guy is unbanned. Thanks for showing me

1 hour ago, Lightning Strike said:

This is true, there are too many admins atm who dont have enough experience to actually moderate a server but they're still admins anyways. Nide is very obviously desperate for new admins, which is why everyone gets accepted; because they need more admins. Problem is those people who get accepted are really new and dont have enough experience.

Ofc these admins can still learn from their mistakes/from other admins, but I rarely actually see them learning from their mistakes and ive seen so many admins do dumb stuff for example in every mako session, the same troller knifes on the same spot again and again and again, even if you call it out they will be too slow and not react fast enough, and that troller ruins the round. Funny part is 90% of the time most nide admins go spec during mako, but they still dont slay/ban the knifer fast enough. 

This is 100% true, tbh even when I was admin I dont actually remember seriously muting/gagging someone for insulting me, i mean, you are literally admin in probably the most toxic gamemode of css, racial slurs, toxic words are normal and are pretty much part of the ze etiquette. By muting/gagging someone for "admin disrespect" or "toxic" it means you arent ready to be an admin (ofc there may be very rare and special exceptions where this isnt applied). It is also funny coz im 90% sure these admins think that they are higher than these normal players just coz they are admin and think they should be respected because of it, hence the mutes; truth is is that respect needs to be earned and not demanded, and no one will respect you just because you are admin.

s7 insane bhud has been broken since 1 year or more and it still hasnt been fixed. 
I dont know wtf happened to wester v7 entwatch, i heard some event broke it. These should be both fixed asap.

Mako wester cosmo will always be troll maps, your job as an admin is to prevent trollers / ban or eban if they troll, but the problem is is you guys legit dont do anything, whenever someone trolls it takes you too long to react or you just dont react at all, ive seen literally people blatantly knifing / trolling with items and getting away with it.

Oh and most new players are brainwashed by some players into thinking "ff = bad" because it "kills" server, trollers or whatever, even myself when i was new i had this mentality but when i started playing ff maps i actually enjoyed them

What he meant is that admins will eban / bans are really inconsistent, and sometimes you will get a huge eban / ban when you shouldn't get it. e.g i was banned 1 hr for trolling. Sure i respect the ban, i trolled and i accept it, problem is is that this ban literally got increased to 1 day. Wtf? This was my first time getting banned since 2020 (lol) and its increased like this? Thankfully i talked to lsa and he reduced it to 8 hrs. U should look carefully into sourcebans, or ask other admins about certain players regarding ban times otherwise if you do unnaturally unhealthy bans like this people will be upset and it will lead to future complaints. Another example is a person in wester v8 yesterday used selfish heal 2 times (Only he and some of his friends would get heal). This killed maybe  3-5 people and was his first time trolling in the week, this lead to him getting a 700 minute eban, Wtf? This eban should be max 120 minutes, it is unnaturally high for no reason. If it was a huge troll like with earth or using wind to boost zms sure it would be understandable but making it this high for no reason doesn't make any sense.

There was a stripper on the server to prevent said telehop (courtesy of Klixus) but idk wtf happened to it. There should be a stripper to fix the telehop asap or more zms will ruin the round. Also this telehop should be bannable btw for the meantime

Hi lightning strike.

I will do everything in my power to change minimum connection time so admins have much more time on server before applying I will also inform all admins that they should not be offended by this kind of behavior because today on css this is natural but it also depends on the scale of the insult. If someone is saying gay admin 10 + times in chat then this will result in a gag or mute.

On mist I think sito showed me it? first time ever seeing it the jump at the cave thing to boost across the bridge correct? if I cannot manage to find stripper I will create one myself to fix it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hobbitten said:

I will also inform all admins that they should not be offended by this kind of behavior because today on css this is natural but it also depends on the scale of the insult. If someone is saying g*y admin 10 + times in chat then this will result in a gag or mute.

Understandable, as i said its fine in some situations but ur example is not the best like gagging for super heavy insults towards person/religion/country/ is fine but even then its not so common, "g*y admin" shouldnt even be insulting it literally means like nothing compared to what most ppl say in ze. Oh and u can also just gag that person for spam if he says it 10+ times btw.

Btw u still have to fix wester v7 entwatch and deadcore s7 insane bosshud. Wester v7 entwatch is bugged, if you use an item it will still say e.g "Fire[R]" when it should be like 60s cooldown instead.

deadcore s7 insane bosshud does not appear on boss.

1 more thing, u should tell to admins to dont stay afk on the server, why? bcoz if u are even donated admin and u stay afk on the sv and someone is trolling we cant calladmin, this happened to me a lot of times

1 hour ago, Lightning Strike said:

Understandable, as i said its fine in some situations but ur example is not the best like gagging for super heavy insults towards person/religion/country/ is fine but even then its not so common, "g*y admin" shouldnt even be insulting it literally means like nothing compared to what most ppl say in ze. Oh and u can also just gag that person for spam if he says it 10+ times btw.

Btw u still have to fix wester v7 entwatch and deadcore s7 insane bosshud. Wester v7 entwatch is bugged, if you use an item it will still say e.g "Fire[R]" when it should be like 60s cooldown instead.

Alright, we'll have a look into that

• Management
15 hours ago, Lightning Strike said:

@Dollyand I will try to fix the entwatches and bosshud.

What I meant with gagging for the previous one was that. If a player spams chat with ADmins are g*y ADmins are g*y  ADmins are g*y  ADmins are g*y  etc. This will result in a gag not because of insult but for spamming chat of. 

The same goes for voicechat spamming same word or etc. 

Idk i hope it makes sense. But again I will inform admin team that they shouldnt be offended like kids if something bad are said since its really common to be insulted as admin.

Update

Connection time will be increased once I am home today. 

From 24hours to 72hours. + All the other things apply like the community has to recommend the player who is applying.

• Like 1

• Management
13 hours ago, LolSito said:

1 more thing, u should tell to admins to dont stay afk on the server, why? bcoz if u are even donated admin and u stay afk on the sv and someone is trolling we cant calladmin, this happened to me a lot of times

Really?? weird okay I will test this later today ? to see if this is intended or a mistake in our plugin.

I started school so I will mostly be online later times each day.... but you know me I will do my best ?

On 8/11/2021 at 9:09 PM, Glacius Verglas said:

But FF maps, cube maps & laser maps ARE bad, and cube maps are just lazy. ?

Well some players have their preference on the map they would play, so making new players hate this kind of map is irritating. For cube maps i get it if its a lazy type of map but on css they rarely made any new maps so any map that has some sort of minigame is appreciated even if it looks simple with simple texture (grau or gris whatever) if someone ported it from csgo. Have some varieties on a server is also a good thing. Also lasers, balls, and other minigame is why people will stay on the server since it is one thing that keep player motivated to play. Chill session is another thing tho.

It is just my opinion but for me that play ze everyday since pandemics started, playing chill map is somewhat boring since its the same map everyday. But those kind of map that you think is bad, I played everyday but it get me motivated to play atleast, since there is a interesting part of the map that i want to clear and if you win the map you feel really good.