Locked lsa cant even ban

nothai.

• Server Admin

In-Game Name: nothai

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:425791234

Banned by: lsa knife sq striker

Server: Zombie Escape :: NiDE.GG :: Rank|FastDL|SSD

Reason:  Leave as last zombie alive

I was banned for 2 weeks for " Leave as last zombie alive" first of all thats not a rule, theres no rule stating if you leave as last zombie you will be ban.

There is a rule for rejoining as last zombie, but I didn't rejoin so I shouldnt even be banned and also the ban is up to 30 mins.

I went to sleep and got banned for 2 weeks, this is why nide is better.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
2021-09-15 17:51:01 i have a better idea. Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2
2021-09-15 17:50:37 ¬ ͜つ¬. Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2
2021-09-15 17:50:36 can*. Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2
2021-09-15 17:50:33 i cant win. Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2
2021-09-15 17:50:31 wait. Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2

Indeed there is no rule if you leave as last ZM and not rejoin. But yesterday as we can see the chat logs, you did that on purpose. Next time instead of saying : "i have a better idea" and leave ... Say I have to go sorry.
I do not like when people look into our eyes and say : hey fuck you I have a better idea and I leave.

The ban is removed.

• Like 3