Locked admin application

WeeeD

• Server Admin

1.Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

WeeeD  19

2.Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

WeeeD

3. STEAM_0:1:630452354 and which server you applying for: CSS ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

10+years with some breaks

5.You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

Since there was a rankreset, i only have 2 days 

6.Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

Allright ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7.Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I was server admin in 2021 january-march around maybe, and just disappeared because lot of things happened to me, and i just wanna make the server even better

8.Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I know everything about being Admin

9.Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I am working , so i can't play that much like in 2021 jan-march , but im playing the server whenever i have time (like 2-6 hours daily)

10.here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

As i said in my trial admin application, i would check this suspect if his really using aimbot, if yes then i will check his ban history before i ban him to choose the duration

• Like 2

• Server Admin
40 minutes ago, Bolol said:

Neutral. But we dont fo drugs here, so you should reconsider a rehab. ?

I don’t do drugs 

16 hours ago, WeeeD said:

I don’t do drugs 

Your name and profile picture tells another thing. But im just messing with you. 

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello Weed,

your one of the most active player on the server and it’s, at start a really good thing.

i also remember that you was admin on the server so, why not!

+1

• Thanks 1

• Server Admin
19 hours ago, sonic said:

1.Your Name and Age.19 Dr. Coomer Bot

2.Your Discord UserName: ( Dr. Coomer Bot#2022

3. STEAM_0:1:495547915 and which server you applying for: CSS ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS. We'll continue to play for safety reporting to the server.

5. You will need a minute of 72h of connection time (3 days) Continuous play
I'm going to connect to the server every day. You can access my email.

6. Needs a minute of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get involved + Lead admins will have the final word. I access every day.

7.Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you, on a server or in the community I keep the server safe. I will think about the server and make it clean on the helper server. Trust me and pick one.

8. What experiences do you have about ADMIN and other things as an admin? I work as a Korean administrator Korean jump timer manager. I manage my mail server.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how about you'll play on the server? I'm attending high school, memorizing English, and memorizing English. I'm growing more and more.

10.here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full details more detailed answers mean better I'll give him a warning and keep doing it, and I'll kick. Thank you. more than sir

Dude posted his admin app with the proper template on someone elses admin app.

• Haha 1