Jump to content

An old man from nide.


mrburns
 Share

Biggest cock sucker?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Biggest cock sucker?

    • mrburns
      8
    • mrburns
      5
    • mrburns
      5
    • mrburns
      7


Recommended Posts

  • Server Admin

Can we give Mr. Burns a section the forums for his news paper's? He can be Chief Editor of the Nide Weekly News Paper! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Heat said:

Can we give Mr. Burns a section the forums for his news paper's? He can be Chief Editor of the Nide Weekly News Paper! 

im scared.

 

5 hours ago, Hobbitten said:

ze_mrburns_newspaper

If you want you can share me all your versions and I will sure do one for you.

I even found an amazing boss model for the map.

actually, here https://burn-sie.github.io/projects/sprays.7z

password is nideg*y

 

there should be every spray in there

 

 

Edited by mrburns
nideg*y
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Management
8 hours ago, mrburns said:

actually, here https://burn-sie.github.io/projects/sprays.7z

password is nideg*y

 

there should be every spray in there

 

 

Thank you. If you want some more personal touches to the map message me on discord and we can figure something out and dont worry I wont share who you are on discord xD

Hobbitten#8693

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Server Admin

Please update your spray newspaper to start a go fund me link

As you all know, @ Heat  one of our admins is location in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has been ravaged by a storm and for just $17 puerto rican dollars we can find this nice man food, water, shelter and maybe even a sense of humor. 

 

Your newspaper can get the word spread quickly, much thanks in advance  

  • Homiekiss 1
  • Super 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin
On 9/21/2022 at 1:47 PM, Tex said:

Please update your spray newspaper to start a go fund me link

As you all know, @ Heat  one of our admins is location in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has been ravaged by a storm and for just $17 puerto rican dollars we can find this nice man food, water, shelter and maybe even a sense of humor. 

 

Your newspaper can get the word spread quickly, much thanks in advance  

I live in Florida you mofo and we might be about to actually get hit by one around Wednesday! 

 

This will be me though out there 

See the source image

Spoiler

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin
On 9/23/2022 at 5:22 PM, Heat said:

I live in Florida you mofo and we might be about to actually get hit by one around Wednesday! 

 

This will be me though out there 

See the source image

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

!English 

merica !!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...