Locked ZR Admin Candidature - SubZero

SubZero

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

Hello I introduce myself, I'm Alexis and I'm 17 y/o 

2. Your Discord UserName:

!'SubZero.ツ#3232 

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

STEAM_0:0:70274876 and I'm applying for the ZR-CSS server

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

I've been playing CSS since 2014 (most of my playtime is on ZR servers)

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

That's not a problem for me since I've been playing on nide for now 3 months

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

I'm very familiar with the players on the server, so that shouldn't be a problem for me.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

To begin with, I am a really old player of ZR servers that means I have a lot of experience and knowledge about any kind of things on those such has the commands and the rules which is really important for an admin to know. It can be beneficial for any kind of situations like helping players with some commands, the shop or teach them the rules. To continue, I really think that having chill and cool vibes on a server is important to have the best gaming experience has a player every single day and that's why I think it's important has an admin to enforce the rules to players that disrespect them in a short amount of time. I'm a reactive person, so if someone does something wrong, I will give him warnings quickly. As an admin, I would take my responsibilities to heart and be really strict since I have an important role in the community.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

I have now been admin donation on nide ZR for a month so I know how all the things works now. That mean I know for example when to mute or gag someone (with the good length of time) and also slay or kick someone. I could really be a beneficial member in the staff team firstly, because I'm from Canada so that means I could be here during the day and the night when there is no admin active. Secondly, has an admin, you have an image to keep to the other players and I think I would be a good choice since I'm a really helpful and kind guy that like's to help people in any subject. I'm also a really serious guys and like I said before , I will take my admin responsibilities to heart.
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I'm a really smart guy from Canada. I am kind, generous, punctual and helpful. I really like helping people for any situations . I'm also a guy that like to joke around and have some fun with the players when it's time to. Otherwise, I go to an electrician school from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm. So that means I can play a lot when I come back home on the server and  I have even more time in the week-ends. And if you guys want to know me better I'm always open on my social medias to talk .

10. Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question. 

- Step 1: If a player is specious of using Aimbot, I would put myself has a zombie to see how he shoot at me since Aimbot users are really easy to spot. (I already had the experience on the server with a player)
    - Step 2: I would put myself in spec to watch him a few minutes to confirm my suspicions about his Aimbot, because we always need to be a 100% sure
    - Step 3: If my suspicions are confirmed by looking at him in spec and he has clearly an Aimbot, I will  ban him for a week and talk with the lead admin or server manager to see what we do with him for the future.
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

Hello Hi @ SubZero  👋

I will talk about you frankly,

First, I did not see any violations you did with your  (Donated admin) you applied the laws well,

+ Nice funny guy (and you have a nice face 😂😍) , + you help other players with things they don't know in the server, And you gained a little experience in the server in a short time, and maybe you will be useful to us in our team, so I always say this maybe there is hope for you, so everyone deserves a chance, so here you are,

So Take (+1) from me and Good Luck bro ^^,

Regards 🌹.

• Like 1

• ire locked, unlocked and locked this topic