Locked Raiden's application

Raiden

1. Your Name and Age

- My name is Nicolás and i'm 18.

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:203409050

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

- Around 7 years already, 5 in Source and 2 in OldSource (v34).

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

- Because I think I have a great capacity to handle complicated situations as well as getting along very well with people. I know a lot about Zombie Escape and I have already been an administrator, I know the commands and rules especially in this mod.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

- I have already been an administrator of other servers including this one for a while now, they will always count on me for whatever, I will be present as much as I can and obviously my respect that has never been lacking towards this community.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

- I live in Chile, I like soccer and I love running, I want to study commercial or industrial civil engineering, I am currently studying and exercising a lot. Now that I left school, I think I have enough time to be more present in the game and with more reason on the server. It's one of the reasons why I want to be an administrator now too, since before I didn't have enough time to worry about testing and server.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

- First I would spec him to see if it is true that he uses aimbot, if I see that it is true I would warn him, if he ignores the warnings i would kick him, if he continues to insist on joining the server, I would report him to later talk to a high admin about this player.

Edited by Killik
  • Like 1