Locked Admin Application

@.Shine0NN

1. Your Name and Age @.Shine0NN Age 18

2. Steam_ID:  STEAM_0:0:205945834

3. How long are you playing CSS ? I started playing zombie escape about 8 years ago when I was 10 years old i am a player of i3d.net + Hellz.fr

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? So this is how I really take care of everything if there is any abuse by Admin or is a player who makes a damn mess I can punish him I really like this community she really succeeds I can help whatever I need I bring full full friends who have not yet played here in the community give ideas A new community that was successful I hope to be accepted

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? I used to have zombie Plague Counter Strike 1.6 communities who know and love and I've also had public / jailbreak servers
  I know all of Admin's commands so in all I know to manage I hope to be welcomed: D

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? I work . Very soon I get paid from work so I can also contribute to the community I get along if everyone respects all non-racist countries.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  First of all . We have to admins team go to spec to see the player using aimbot to do demo / video Whatever you want to see it is real now example the guy makes a request to get unbanned you need to uploud video or demo See that he really uses with aimbot. 
Thnaks Ready

Edited by @.Shine0NN

• Server Admin

well i dont know you very well but seeing your admin application and seems you old in ze community in previous servers  so  gonna be neutral (need to make your self more trustable about what you wrote ) 

despite you low connection time on Nide but seems you started to playing here recently  

Problems:

1. Connection time.

2. Your two applications on "UNLOZE" were rejected.

3. You have two steam accounts. ProShot not active on "NiDE" "Z.E" but you set it on forum and @.Shine0NN.

4. On your two steam accounts "20 years old", but in application "18 years old" (That's problem with your age was in both "UNLOZE" applications).

5. I play ZE evry time , Since I was 11 years , I know the most maps , i'm a guy that gets along with everyone and i'm also very talkative
I've not been very active on the forums but I can definitely change that to contribute to the community as much as possible.
(This is from "UNLOZE" application).

I started playing zombie escape about 8 years ago when I was 10 years old i am a player of i3d.net + Hellz.fr (This is from "NiDE" application).

BIG -1.

Edited by Killik
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

• Killik locked this topic