Locked Jofirebat - Admin Application

Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

Joshua Aguilar, 28 years old

Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
jofirebat #8858

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jofirebat/

STEAM_0:1:34227172

ZE-CSS

How long are you playing CSS ?
I have been playing CSS since around 2012. I'm not sure the exact start date. I used to play when Plaguefest and GFL were the big ZE servers.

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

I currently have 16 days and 7 hours of connection time on the NiDE ZE server.

Needs a minimum of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
Sounds good.

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
I have a lot of experience with most maps we play. Having more admins makes it harder for people to troll and makes the experience better for other players. I'm looking to get more into the community. I joined the discord yesterday and plan on being in it often. Without community, events and the game itself would feel stale.

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?
I don't have experience being an admin but I have been assistant manager at a pawn shop for 7 years. I have knowledge of how to de-escalate arguments along with getting people to work together. I am willing to read/listen/learn how to be a productive admin for the server and the community. 

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
I live in San Diego, California and have been there my whole life. I've been playing video games since I was three with Super Mario 64. Right now I'm at work at the pawnshop and since it's slow, decided to apply for admin since StickClicker suggested I should last night. I was really invested with the GFL and Plaguefest servers back around the early 2010s. I stopped playing for a few years and was sad to see both servers were kind of dead. I'm not sure the exact day I started playing on NiDE, but I've loved it ever since. The amount of humor and try-harding is amazing. Everyone is cracking sh*t with each other and it feels almost like a family. I am on GMT-8 and normally play from 7-8 AM before work and then 7:30-11 PM after work. On my days off, I play around 6-7 hours. I try to make every event I can since those are the real try-hard moments.

here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

If I suspect someone is using aimbot, I would spectate them after I died as a CT. If their aiming is "snapping" to heads and making it obvious, I would kick and ban them for no more than three days. If I'm still unsure after spectating, I would call another more experienced admin for a second opinion. If I was wrong, I would own up to it and apologize.

I am aware that there are many things I would need to learn about before becoming an admin such as; ban lengths, demos, commands, etc. I am willing to do the work to become an admin that this community can be proud of. Thank you for your time! 🙂

Edited by jofirebat
Added in unique steam ID for point 3.
  • Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I have seen you before and someone (I know him but I can't tell) suggest you to do it

That +1 for me
Good luck for Trial Admin

Edited by Starlight-Dash
  • Like 1
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

I'll give you +1. Since you are a old time player with clean record. Might give it a try. Also, this is your player stats right?

https://stats.nide.gg/playerinfo/5622

Point number 3 its not your unique STEAM_0 ID. It's just a direct link to your steam profile. 

Edited by FroZRil
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FroZRil said:

I'll give you +1. Since you are a old time player with clean record. Might give it a try. Also, this is your player stats right?

https://stats.nide.gg/playerinfo/5622

Point number 3 its not your unique STEAM_0 ID. It's just a direct link to your steam profile. 

Yes. Those are my stats. Thank you for the heads up about the Steam ID. I added it to point 3.

• Thanks 1

I've know Josh all my life, great guy with real love for the game. He recently got me into it and I've had a blast. Love seeing him getting more involved in the community and I honestly believe he could only help make the game better for everyone

+1

Edited by RyanAK93
  • Super 1

• Event Manager

Hey, iv heard good things about you and no issues at all on the sv also and thats really good. But i havent seen you play or dont notice, maybe you are not a talkative guy? i don really know, because of this i cant really have an opinion. 

I will stay NEUTRAL , still i wish you luck 😛

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aton said:

Hey, iv heard good things about you and no issues at all on the sv also and thats really good. But i havent seen you play or dont notice, maybe you are not a talkative guy? i don really know, because of this i cant really have an opinion. 

I will stay NEUTRAL , still i wish you luck 😛

Honestly, I didn't talk. I typed a bit but didn't use my microphone. Since I applied for admin though, I'm pushing myself to be more vocal. Next time we are both on, I promise you'll hear me, lol. Thanks for the good luck! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Super 1