Locked HeeChan's admin application

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    HeeChan, 18 yo.
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    HeeChan194#2585
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    STEAM_0:1:183225255, CSS:ZE
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    Since 2017, but mostly started playing at the beginning of 2018
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    I have more than this.
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Okay.
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    On css, i have over 3000 hours, i know almost every map, also  online almost 24/7. Was an admin(not here), so i have big knowledge about commands.
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    i was an admin on TLOU and net4all (csgo ze servers)
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    I know how to port the maps, make configs and etc. Sure i'll play often.
  10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.                                                                                                                                                                              I will spectate him first and ask another admin to spectate him if there are any online to make sure that he is using aimbot, then I will ban him for a week if it’s confirmed.

Edited by HeeChan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Neutral cuz of your infamous status of a troller.....but if you are ready to take things seriously or ready to run circles around then yeah sure I might change my opinion about you. Yup, I have seen your behavior today and with items so yeah considering your knowledge and what a great help you can be, I give you a +1

Edited by AbNer
Has improved himself
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

You are vocal and active on the server there is no doubt there. But as mentioned above and from my own interactions, you are known to troll. If you are serious of becoming an admin you need to show that on the server's and stop the trolls instead of encouraging them or joining in. I recommend showing us this for the next month or so then apply again after demonstrating you want to help the server instead of trolling it. -1

• Management

I know that you have had some trolling experiences but if you are willing to change and can be mature enough to suit the role of an administrator I'll do a +1 for you but you also have to take this role seriously to a which limit.

Good luck on the application..

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

I will remain neutral for now, mainly because of my inactivity outside of responding to call admin requests.

You had a reputation for trolling a while ago, and that would've led me to an instant -1 if it weren't for your recent improvement in behavior and attitude. Seeing you back to porting maps, actively chatting on other discord servers, and talking to me gives me the impression that you've learned and have turned a new leaf. I want to wait a bit and see how it goes before I make a final decision.

Best of luck to you! I'm happy to see you changing for the better :^)

• Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

+1 mate, active as player, can’t wait to see how you will deal with admin powers, especially on lasers/items maps since that you seems enjoy theses maps.

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I see today you change your behaviour. But, need more time to change your behavior positively
Sorry, I will remain Neutral. Good luck

• Developer

The last eban was 2 weeks ago, it's a bit early to said you stop trolling.
So it will be -1 from me, you still trolling, and we can't allow admins to do it.

6 ebans and 4 kbans in 2023.
EntWatch Bans (nide.gg)
KnockBack Bans (nide.gg)
Communications Block List | NiDE.GG

• Like 1