Locked Admin Application.

Yudi

• Server Admin
  1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    Yudi , 22.
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    Yudi #7297
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    CS:S ZeSTEAM_0:0:17533938
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    4000 hours
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    I have 100+ hours
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Ok.
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    I play the server regularly, i think im a very experienced ze player, i can lead some of the maps and have pretty decent english fluency, and i don't act on instinct and always try to keep my composure, and im confident in my abilities to be able to judge how the players behave in the server and whether or not their actions could be considered harmful to the other players be it through trolling on purpose using game mechanics or just being annoying and rude in the voicechat/text in general, and i think i could make the server a better environment by purging those who refuse to follow the rules, sometimes also i see admins wrongly punishing innocent players by mistake and often when they get confronted they always try to claim that they're in the right due to their ego or something despite being outright wrong, as a new admin (if i get accepted) i would try to discuss with them about the matter in question and see if we could get into an agreement so that he could undo his action towards that player if that ever happens (and ofc they can do the same thing with me), another thing is that i won't be a biased admin or whatever, i will try to view things objectively and instantly take the right course of action, if he does something wrong i will punish him, doesnt matter if he's my idol or my best friend, i'm also notoriously known for trolling a lot (probably will get a lot of -1s here kappa) and i promise to avoid trolling any longer, and i will refrain from doing anything selfish.
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    Never had any experiences being an admin ever.
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    I just work, and have plenty of free time but it depends on how busy my work is, i can play most of the day if i want to, i also only mostly play in the server when it's currently playing some of my favorite maps.
  10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  Never been an admin so i don't know how the auto-detect programs work, but i assume there are such programs, anyways, i would spec him, warn him , kick him if he ignores it, ban him if he continues to do so after rejoining, maybe for 60 minutes because he might learn from his mistakes, regardless, i would just contact my peers and try to discuss with them what the ban duration should be if they deem it to be worthy a permanent ban or something.
  • Like 3

• Event Manager

Hey yudi, nice to see you here posting an admin app 😛 

I know you for 2 things mainly, tryhard/leader and little trolling, not a lot to the point that we target you as a troller or anything like that haha.

About question 8, can you tell me atleast what could benefit nide for having you as an admin? (i didnt know anything about admin stuff but here i am trying my best and is working for what i can tell so i can see you being an admin too 😉 )
About question 9, the part where you said: 'see below' i think you need more commitment, like play not only favorite maps, admin is more about staying in the server whether is a bad map or a good map, you help the community with trolls and trying to make the server as alive as possible 'more players playing' (always

12 hours ago, Yudi said:

i also only mostly play in the server when it's currently playing some of my favorite maps.

With that said, i wait your response, i will stay NEUTRAL for now. 

Edit: +1

• Like 1

Just now, Aton said:

I know you for 2 things mainly, tryhard/leader and little trolling, not a lot to the point that we target you as a troller or anything like that haha.

About question 8, can you tell me atleast what could benefit nide for having you as an admin? (i didnt know anything about admin stuff but here i am trying my best and is working for what i can tell so i can see you being an admin too 😉 )
About question 9, the part where you said: 'see below' i think you need more commitment, like play not only favorite maps, admin is more about staying in the server whether is a bad map or a good map, you help the community with trolls and trying to make the server as alive as possible 'more players playing' (always

I can guarantee to you all this a chat gpt generated response
except the neutral part it was +1 but he had to edit it

Great guy with a huge ZE experience. I've seen you lead a lot lately and I hope you keep it up. Your application is very well written since you are honest with yourself, I believe you can change and be a great addition to the admin team after speaking with you privately.

You also made maps such as moko temple and easternsand which are both much better than their budget copies mako and westersand.

Good luck!

• Server Admin
15 minutes ago, PrEdAtOr said:

I can guarantee to you all this a chat gpt generated response
except the neutral part it was +1 but he had to edit it

Idk how to prove it to you, but i promise i didn’t use ChatGPT, i actually thought about writing my application, and i tried my best to make a formal and detailed application lol, mb u can ask chatgpt if he himself wrote that.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Yudi said:

Idk how to prove it to you, but i promise i didn’t use ChatGPT, i actually thought about writing my application, and i tried my best to make a formal and detailed application lol, mb u can ask chatgpt if he himself wrote that.

image.png

• Haha 5

• Server Admin

ok like, i don’t know what you did to pull that off, but i didnt use chatgpt honestly, also chatgpt doesn’t type like that ever and he doesnt make phrases without using capital letters and punctuations, you literally just photoshoped that just to make me look bad  and not shame yourself, unless youre joking.

• Like 1

• Server Admin
8 hours ago, Aton said:

Hey man thanks for reading and giving your opinion on my app, so being totally honest, i’m just trying to app for admin for fun, without any intent for abusing or anything of sort, like i mentioned in my app, im confident in my communication skills and that i could put it to good use when moderating the server to keep the players from getting disturbed by trollers/annoying prople, and i just wanna give a try to be an admin because i geniunely have fun playing on nide.

As for your second question, i have to agree with you there, i guess i could be considered a map “f**got” and only play the maps i know, but sometimes i do try to learn new maps that are challenging and long, it’s just that im not really fond of playing “running simulator maps” like for example the boatescape ones, and usually around the time i play the server tends to be empty when playing those while when the fag maps are played  the server becomes full assuming we reach the harder stages (which is why i always lead in the earlier stages because often all the begineers stay in the server and they are clueless on what to do) another reason is that usually the server tends to fill up when playing so called “run simulator maps” when “NA Time” arrives, but for me thats around the time i go to sleep and ppl don’t really play to tryhard but rather just to chill, not to mention that there are a lot of available NA admins from what i see occasionally, anyways if u don’t like my perspective i respect it, im trying to be brutally honest, also no chatgpt used smh.

Edited by Yudi
  • Like 1

• Event Manager
4 hours ago, Yudi said:

Hey man thanks for reading and giving your opinion on my app, so being totally honest, i’m just trying to app for admin for fun, without any intent for abusing or anything of sort, like i mentioned in my app, im confident in my communication skills and that i could put it to good use when moderating the server to keep the players from getting disturbed by trollers/annoying prople, and i just wanna give a try to be an admin because i geniunely have fun playing on nide.

As for your second question, i have to agree with you there, i guess i could be considered a map “f**got” and only play the maps i know, but sometimes i do try to learn new maps that are challenging and long, it’s just that im not really fond of playing “running simulator maps” like for example the boatescape ones, and usually around the time i play the server tends to be empty when playing those while when the fag maps are played  the server becomes full assuming we reach the harder stages (which is why i always lead in the earlier stages because often all the begineers stay in the server and they are clueless on what to do) another reason is that usually the server tends to fill up when playing so called “run simulator maps” when “NA Time” arrives, but for me thats around the time i go to sleep and ppl don’t really play to tryhard but rather just to chill, not to mention that there are a lot of available NA admins from what i see occasionally, anyways if u don’t like my perspective i respect it, im trying to be brutally honest, also no chatgpt used smh.

Thanks for your response, with this i can tell you really are up for good in nide, we've been getting a lot of admin apps and from what i can easily tell is that you do want to make nide great again, lets build a wall together. 

Thanks for replying. keep it up and good luck with your application!

+1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

After reading many commants. I will +1 and won't forgot about troll month ago.

Edited by Starlight-Dash
Vote change

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Yudi,
So following our talking, sadly we will decline your application for now.
But we all see (admins who replied said that very well) that you changed your behaviour few weeks ago. We need to see you acting like you do right now, and we suggest you to apply a bit later, since you have a quite recent history of punishments (kban / eban).
Thank you for your understanding and keep it up.

• Like 1