Locked HA and STRIKER report

1: tony
2: STEAM_0:0:452533066
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: STRIKER and HA
4: What server did it happen on: ze
5: What map: every nemesis map
6: Time and date: every time when nemesis map and they are online
7: Explain the situation: striker makes a vote for low gravity, if the vote fails then he does it again. is this not considered an abuse? HA does it too. every nemesis map, but not predator, pirates or stalker, paranoid (not to mention ff maps). he kban players who knifed a zm on on the map that he likes, but on fun maps like nemesis he doesnt kban anyone. i watched the game for a long time and watched what was happening. i havent seen such bureaucracy in games yet. i already know in advance that you will answer something like haha theres nothing wrong with what we are doing and close the topic
8: Proof

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Event Manager

Hello tony, thank you for the report.
I will only share my point of view, if Harraga wants he can share his aswell.

First things first, Gravity Mode is only allowed to be activated during chill maps, such as nemesis maps, echo boat, boat escape, etc..
We only do this vote at the last round(s) and the reason for us to do multiple votes is because some times the % of Yes votes gets close to 70% and we can either force Gravity Mode or do another vote in the next round, if we have time.
We can do Gravity Mode in normal maps like you described when the map is beaten, we are waiting for rtv or it's zm round.

I Kban players that knife zombies, on purpose, in maps where they don't need to knife. If someone knifes a nemesis or zombie in chill maps we don't usually kban because it can be a to save themselfs and those maps have high airaccelerate, for example, sorrento and atix.
In maps like boat escape batata, if someone knifes a zombie forwarded on purpose, i will kban since it's a map where you need to defend, the other chill maps are more about running.

I'll try to do less votes in the future but once in a while it's always good to have some fun, that's why games exist.

If you have any more questions, i can answer.

:KAPPA:

• Like 1

Hi tony,

Admins on NiDE are allowed to make a vote for low gravity once the map is beaten, usually in maps considered chill like those with nemesis mode and when there are like <5 min left. Personally I never force low gravity if the vote didn't pass, nor did I make a second vote, i always respected the majority opinion regarding that.

1 hour ago, 030 said:

every nemesis map, but not predator, pirates or stalker, paranoid (not to mention ff maps).

Why would I make a vote for low gravity in such maps? paranoid already has a low gravity mode in case you don't know. As for the other maps, it would just make them unplayable as they are long, hard and simply not meant to be played with low gravity.

1 hour ago, 030 said:

but on fun maps like nemesis he doesnt kban anyone. i watched the game for a long time and watched what was happening.

I always try to be as fair as possible and kban anyone that boosted a zombie in order to ruin a round or trim the humans whether it was on a nemesis map, ff map or any other map I play, but I may make mistakes or just not be up to par. And I apologise for that. What I can suggest in the future, to you and any player reading this post is to use the psay feature and tell me for example who boosted a zombie forward so I can give them the right punishment.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
HA

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Tony,
HA and Striiker said it all and were all right. At least you have a vote and the gravity mode has not been forced. 
Last, don't impersonate people when you make reports.
Have fun

• Like 1