Current ZE NiDE settings

ZeGaWa

ZE NiDE settings  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

This thread will probably bring me a bit of hate but it's mostly to know what are your thoughts on this.
You can just answer the poll, debate in the comments or even both.

Firstly I don't want to force anything or say that this setting or this one is better.
Each servers have their own kind of settings, but that does not mean we cannot try something else, it could be during an event with temporary cfg, if it's sh*t we skip it, if it's good we can maybe think about implementing it.

So far, from what I saw on the server the KB (KnockBack) on zombies is really high, it's a bit tiring as a zombie to tryhard a lot with bhop and sh*t just to grasp the frontline and get pushed back to space.
Even tho the KB is high humans still loose some easy defense for some reason. ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °)_/¯

The bhop is also a bit too easy, I guess it's for compensating with the high KB.
But it leads to bhopers playing around with it and not defending, or just racing to the end of the map and leaving the players that can't bhop or players that are just willing to defend alone, the frontlane die round is over, repeat then rtv.
I know bhoping around is fun, you feel the virtual wind in your virtual hair, you feel like you're flash mcqueen during the piston cup, but in the end the round is lost and we just waste map after map.
And as zm, for the really good bhopers it can be impossible to stop them once they reach a high velocity. (I know you have to stop them getting speed, but on some maps you just can't)

So what I want to try is to :
- Lower the KB in general, and lower it more on Mother Zombies
- Lower the ability to bhop so easily
- Increase the Defender protection to top 5 or 6, encouraging players to defend more.

What do you guys think?

And don't get me wrong, I don't want to force the change and I don't say that the current settings are bad. They are fun, they can be frustrating but they are fun in general.
I'm just thinking about making them (maybe) a bit more balanced.

NoBooliPls (づ⨱﹏⨱)づ

• Like 2

• Management

- The mother zombie kb could be an interesting thing. That these zombies have a less KB than infected zombies. I'll try to bring that up.

- The bhop is a bit high but it also feels kinda rewarding with that high kb in a way and I think lowering that it would be even harding for zms maybe? idk

- The top defender if increased can sadly do so people will be become twice mother zombie in a row more often and that is not a great way.

My opinions

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

- The bhop is a bit high but it also feels kinda rewarding with that high kb in a way and I think lowering that it would be even harding for zms maybe? idk

Reducing the high bhop could be compensated by lowering the KB.
Good bhoper could still manage to bhop, but with less speed.
Obviously I know that it's easier to say it, because behind that it's just numbers and we can't figure it out right away without testing.

22 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

- The top defender if increased can sadly do so people will be become twice mother zombie in a row more often and that is not a great way.

Yeah I didn't see it that way tbh.
But isn't there a mother zombie protection?

What is the % of mother zombie spawn depending the number of humans alive?

26 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

- The mother zombie kb could be an interesting thing. That these zombies have a less KB than infected zombies. I'll try to bring that up.

Good to know we can be agree on 1 point at least haha x)

30 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

bhop is literally easier on unloze, its the same settings as nide but with a higher aa

Maybe you're right idk the value of each settings. But so far the feeling I have is that bhop feels harder on Unloze than on NiDE. And I'm not a very good bhop I'm around mid/sh*t tier. But I can do some "decent" bhop streak on NiDE that I can't on Unloze.

7 minutes ago, ZeGaWa said:

Maybe you're right idk the value of each settings. But so far the feeling I have is that bhop feels harder on Unloze than on NiDE. And I'm not a very good bhop I'm around mid/sh*t tier. But I can do some "decent" bhop streak on NiDE that I can't on Unloze.

theres no plugins to make bhop easier on either server

its easier to get speed as zm on nide due to high kb but thats it

18 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

theres no plugins to make bhop easier on either server

its easier to get speed as zm on nide due to high kb but thats it

I see, maybe it's due to the high kb that I feel like it's easier on nide 🤔

• Server Admin
8 hours ago,  Malala  said:

在任一服務器上都沒有使 bhop 更容易的插件

由於高 kb, 它更容易像nide 上的 zm 一樣獲得速度,但僅此而已

7 hours ago, ZeGaWa said:

I see, maybe it's due to the high kb that I feel like it's easier on nide 🤔

if you played sexwbhop, you know how difficult nide and unloze bhop is:)

• Wow 1

49 minutes ago, Archie said:

if you played sexwbhop, you know how difficult nide and unloze bhop is:)

no i have no interest for playing a dogsh*t russian server with half the players being bots and the management being incompetent enough to get his own steam account hacked that runs some sh*tty ezbhop plugin too apparently

59 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

no i have no interest for playing a dogsh*t russian server with half the players being bots and the management being incompetent enough to get his own steam account hacked that runs some sh*tty ezbhop plugin too apparently

What is sexwbhop?

What is sexwbhop?

a dogsh*t russian server with half the players being bots and the management being incompetent enough to get his own steam account hacked that runs some sh*tty ezbhop plugin too apparently