Locked Too many abuses

Alcolo Oasis

15 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

Most people donate to Nide assuming the money will go towards server related costs only.

damn so all 250$ i have given to this "server" went all to some frenchie?

• Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I think that’s enough from everyone. I’m locking the thread now until the rest of us LSAs can make our final decision on this report. Please bear with us whilst we do so.

Report under review

Edited by lewis12309
Added “under review” notice
  • Super 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Dear Alcolo,
Hello,

Thank you for your report. 
About Stalker and the extends : you are right the maps has not been extended with the regular extends but still 3 different admins made an extend. They should not have extended the map since the regular extend has not been used. BUT mistakes like that can happen since people in fact all voted YES for the 3 extends added by different admin. HA did the last extend, so others admins that made the 2 previous extends should have not extend as well.
The 3 of them will be warned for that thank you.

For the insertion of football that you did not mention, Striiker forgot to remove it and admited it in the chat. 
So this was a mistake too and Striiker was actually aware of that since he forgot to remove it. But SA stop inserting maps without votes where you got at least 65 % of YES for that vote.

For the glitch, some players and admins are abusing it and HA did this too and admit that it was a mistake and is sorry for that. Best could be to fix this glitch so shit won't happen since it is used by many players for years.
Someone will fix that shit.

For the transfer of an item, which seems for me regarding your multiple report the worst part, Batata got a final warning to not do that again. If it happens again we will have a sanction towards Batata.

For all the different topics people reacted on this shitshow, I would like to say just 2 things : 
- Those who don't give money to Nide worry about what happens to the money. It's hypocritical.
Those who do give money do so to buy options: Skins, VIP, Donated Admin. They are free to do so, this is free-to-play. How Nide manages its servers, its costs and what happens to the money concerns the founder whether you like it or not. We don't have a tax system where players have to pay to play.
- You report is justified for a troll HA made on Unloze. I am very disappointed about how you turned Alcolo : from a respected player and admin on unloze (always kind, helpful, respectful) to one shitty more troller (you trolled only with words towards nide first, but now you trimming team on purpose). So I would highlight that if you actually care about a game that will be 20 years next year and it's getting less and less players, people would be constructive and willing to help : by talking when something that can be seen bad happening, by making suggestions, by asking questions to the staff directly (instead the public places like forums), etc. 
A player that can be troller on one server and not on an other one is ridiculous. And this won't help a dying game to survive. But if this is a game where only monkeys survive then it is what it is... Just be smart (either HA or Alcolo).

Thank you for your understanding, and if you want to follow up the talking with me I am free and would be happy to have your feelings on that last part.

Have a good day.

• Like 6
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super 1