Locked Too many abuses

Alcolo Oasis

1: Your own ingame name : Alcolo Oasis
2: Your own steam-ID : STEAM_0:0:47592795
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : all admins that were on the server during stalker at midnight server time, but especially HA and Batata
4: What server did it happen on : ZE
5: What map : ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3
6: Time and date : 22/06 at midnight
7: Explain the situation : The server is playing Stalker for the 2nd time that day for the greatest joy of nade.ff players. The first mapvote comes, and players voted a map that should have never existed called ze_football over extending. The server hasn't played Stalker since 12 hours so people were getting weakened for not playing a laser map, so admins made several extend votes (HA the ff admin and I think Striiker but it doesn't show up in the chat, you can find this in the logs I guess). I would also add that HA was glitching on several rounds during the bossfight on stage 5, which is usually forbidden when players do this by being slayed. There was another abuse from Batata the nemesis/football admin on stage 3 when he transfered documents to a human to get the final trigger.
8: Proof : https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20230622-000618-ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3.dem.bz2

26:20 Batata transferring documents

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20230622-004028-ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3.dem.bz2

4:38, 11:30, 18:13 HA boss glitch

13:37 abuse extend

Bonus :

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20230617-134915-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3.dem.bz2

18:40 HA extending Mako while it's prohibited according to nade.ff laws

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

• Event Manager

Hello Alcolo, thanks for the report.

I didn't made any extend vote for that map, although i did tell other admins that they could extend if they wanted too, they made a vote and players wanted the map to be extended to reach the final stage.
It was me that added ze_football to the nomlist just to have a little fun and relax after stalker, i can take all the blame for that one.
:Ethereal_pepemiddlefinger:

• Like 1

HA also extends maps at night when there is already a nextmap and there are still 1-2 extends left (which, by the way, is against the rules)

ADDED: (It happened on starwars ig)

Edited by HeeChan
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin
18 minutes ago, HeeChan said:

HA also extends maps at night when there is already a nextmap and there are still 1-2 extends left (which, by the way, is against the rules)

ADDED: (It happened on starwars ig)

leaking ips is also against the rules

(edit: HeeChan youre the worst admin to ever touch this server so if i was you id shut the f*ck up, also ppl voted with massive amounts of "yes" to extend)

(edit 2: everybody uses the boss stuck glitch and its never punished for and i dont see the reason it should be punished for, the boss barely kills any people even if it was unstuck and its not an "admin abuse" since any player can do it. Batata transferring documents was kinda bullsh*t tho since if it wasnt transferred, the round wouldve been a fail)

Edited by Midknight
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 5

Hi Collabo Oasis,

I extended stalker with the agreement of the other admins and also because the server was almost full even though the cooldown was broken at the time. Before moving on to ze_football known to be a massive server killer which is why the map is an admin nomination.

I admit I exploited the glitch that prevents from teleporting to the second boss fight, which I shouldn't have done and I'm sorry for that.

As for the extend in Mako, I did it because someone boosted a zombie and ruined the round. I called for a vote to ask the players' opinion, which they accepted just for a round.

Now I'd like to ask you a question: since when do you care what happens on a server you've always shit on since it ever opened? That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me but whatever. :d

36 minutes ago, Midknight said:

leaking ips is also against the rules

(edit: HeeChan youre the worst admin to ever touch this server so if i was you id shut the f*ck up, also ppl voted with massive amounts of "yes" to extend)

(edit 2: everybody uses the boss stuck glitch and its never punished for and i dont see the reason it should be punished for, the boss barely kills any people even if it was unstuck and its not an "admin abuse" since any player can do it. Batata transferring documents was kinda bullsh*t tho since if it wasnt transferred, the round wouldve been a fail)

Heechan was stupid for leaking ips but it can't be worse than someone here who literally banned 2 of his fellow admins after getting mad. No wonder both of them have been ebanned for a week after trolling in the last feywood session.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harraga said:

Now I'd like to ask you a question: since when do you care what happens on a server you've always sh*t on since it ever opened? That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me but whatever. :d

I care since you sh*t on another server you join to deliberately troll.

But it can't be worse than someone here who is admin on a server supporting a retarded system like donated admin to scam people so the founder uses this money for his personal interest, like buying a new car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin
2 minutes ago, Alcolo Oasis said:

But it can't be worse than someone here who is admin on a server supporting a retarded system like donated admin to scam people so the founder uses this money for his personal interest, like buying a new car.

i know youre from unloze but are you actually this f*cking retarded?

3 minutes ago, Alcolo Oasis said:

Wait is that real? 
Or are you saying that without proof?

Otherwise good report Alcolo.
Totally agree with you about the report tbh.

The glitch and the item transfer is kinda meh coming from admin.
The extend was voted from the player event tho it's a bit forced by the admin anyway.

Alors regarding NiDE map cycle there is a serious issue.
How come a ze server can play so much surf/nemesis map and  even a football map that should have been on a mg server!?

• Like 1

• Server Admin
4 minutes ago, ZeGaWa said:

Wait is that real? 

Otherwise good report Alcolo.
Totally agree with you about the report tbh.

The glitch and the item transfer is kinda meh coming from admin.
The extend was voted from the player event tho it's a bit forced by the admin anyway.

Alors regarding NiDE map cycle there is a serious issue.
How come a ze server can play so much surf/nemesis map and  even a football map that should have been on a mg server!?

bro is talking like a f*cking npc stop dickriding this is not a good report

5 minutes ago, Midknight said:

bro is talking like a f*cking npc stop dickriding this is not a good report

If that's your thought then good for you mate.

The report is good, the admin team is either lazy to act or abusing.

• Server Admin
1 minute ago, ZeGaWa said:

If that's your thought then good for you mate.

The report is good, the admin team is either lazy to act or abusing.

there is literally no bad offenses in this report that would require serious action from the admin team, also the admins are most definetly abusing their powers in boatescape since thats admins fav map to abuse in right?

• Server Admin
1 minute ago, Hobbitten said:

Can we all just relax here until the lsas have done their required work

Thank you in advance

fine ill stop cooking this unloze player

• Homiekiss 1
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, Midknight said:

there is literally no bad offenses in this report that would require serious action from the admin team, also the admins are most definetly abusing their powers in boatescape since thats admins fav map to abuse in right?

Transfering an item to help to beat a map that as been played twice in a day and also being overextended isn't an abuse?

Even if an abuse isn't that bad doesn't mean it shouldn't be reported.

1 hour ago, ZeGaWa said:

It's real but it's somewhat covered up, there's allegedly 11k euros in the nide balance yet Cmer had to pay out of pocket for the server for a bit of time.

6 hours ago, Alcolo Oasis said:

So this report was only made because of a stupid troll I've done a few days ago in westersand, a troll I got ebanned for.

6 hours ago, Alcolo Oasis said:

Why should I care what the owner does with the money he earns? Do you expect him to open a charity fund or what?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Harraga said:

Why should I care what the owner does with the money he earns? Do you expect him to open a charity fund or what?

Most people donate to Nide assuming the money will go towards server related costs only.

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1