Locked i'll mute the french's

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ ) Mohmmued - 22

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) aaa_moh

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) : STEAM_0:0:148662037 ZE CSS
  4. How long are you playing CSS ? from 2014

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word. okay

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? I'm not racist at all, I believe in equality, unmarried still single, I  will support this community as i  used to do the past 2 years i've been a good boy helping others and sh*t also im a very friendly guy also im very active also im good with dealing with some trolling fags i might go full abuse but who cares the ni**ers trolling anyway  

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? I've been a  donated admin many times I know how to deal with people and I've been helping this community by extending maps for people and what can benefit you guys by having me so I can be active in the FF sessions when all admins literally go to sleep I can be here to keep my eyes on the server which will be good for everyone 

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?  i can play 2-4 hours even more sometimes depending at my work or my gym time, i might also not play for a whole day or 2 because my work 

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  First thing i will do is spec the person whos specious of hacking ill keep  checking him if its proven to me that the guy is hacking and he's using some sort of hacks i'll take the action and ban him.
  • Like 2

• Server Admin
28 minutes ago, mohamed. said:

Absolutely +1, my jordanian bro ❤️ 
We also need more arabs to the admin team

Says the one that rage quite the team lol

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

Seen him knifing a lot, can spam a lot of sh*t music sometimes, and he doesn't really like to take criticism so always resorts to profanities (i might be wrong on this),but besides that i don't know much about him but he doesn't seem like a geniune troll, he just likes to mess around in the server, he can be a pretty good player and sometimes he helps leading difficult maps + defends well.

Neutral

• Like 1

+1
I believe he will behave in a better way if he does become an admin, has a positive attitude, meaning that he will make a great impact on the server, not to mention that he can be friends with literally anyone, even tho he was beefing with Boten yesterday they are now cool to each other, mashallah to that like he said. 
He might even actually give brain to some of the Server Admins on the server.

• Super 1

5 hours ago, aaa mohmmued said:

Admin abuse right

But that doesn't mean I didn't see you doing it on other map because you don't like it.

• Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Giving a new chance to someone is the first step for the redemption.

why not after all, knifing and trolling is only the little 5% of his game play, having responsibilities can change someone and Mohammed is active, so why not, the real only thing that i (personally) don’t like is to be toxic towards admins but not having the balls to apply to become one. 

+1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super 1