Locked Admin Application

• Server Admin
  1. Your Name and Age. Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+. --> My name is Chris & I'm 30 years old.
  2. Your Discord UserName (aF!mohamed#1906 for example): .crazychris. (formerly CrazyChris#9468)
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS: My STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:198678680 & I'm applying for the admin position at ZR-CSS.
  4. How long are you playing CSS? I have played CSS from 2005-2012, but then took a long break & returned in August of 2022.
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days).: I eclipsed that the instant that I stumbled onto this server.
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.: Sounds good to me.
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have? What is important for you ON a server or in the community? I feel like I'd be a solid asset to the team brcause in this day of age, life happens. There are times where admins who miss extensive play time can't fulfill their role due to personal life outside of the game, so that's where I step in. The knowledge I possess is that over the months of having played on your server, I have observed how admins operate (with the likes of Alex & Sulei). Seeing how the operate as admins was the quickest way for me to pick up that knowledge on what to do & what not to do as an admin. One important thing for me on the server/community is to guarantee that existing players & newcomers have a great time on the server without any issues.
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? From the admin perspective, I was formerly an admin for Dreist back in 2008 for 4 years (before I took a long break), so having that previous experience would help enhance my adminship with Nide. From a general perspective, having played since April of 2005, I quickly picked up on the gameplay knowledge & applied it to myself so if/when newcomers have no clue on what to do, or need help in a particular area, I'd gladly answer any questions thay they may have.
  9. Some details about yourself. What are you doing right now. How often do you think you'll play on the server? Outside of CSS, I work as a logistics operator in an office-based setting. I intend on playing on your server for as long as possible, barring any personal issues outside of the game.
  10. Here is a small question need to answer it. Imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, and you need to deal with him. How will you deal with that? Write your answer in full details. More detailed answer mean better answer. New admin applications should consider this question.: In this day of age, there are times where it's difficult to tell when a player is using a hack script. What I would do as an admin is start in spec mode & monitor every player that is actively in the game. If I suspect that a player is using scripts (whether for aimbot, bhop, etc.), I would speak to that specific player & let him/her know that using scripts are against server rules & politely ask them to turn the script off. If they refuse the first time, I will be more serious & let that player know that they'll be kicked if they refuse to turn the script off. If they refuse again, I'll boot that player. There are times when players get auto-banned for having a script enabled, but in the rare event where said player is not auto-banned & that player continues to use scripts, I'll bring it to the attention of a LSA or the SM (server manager) & have them know that I monitored said player using scripts & have told them in a cordial manner to turn it off, but said player refused, so I booted him, but then said player returned & continues to use the script. From there, I'll carry on with what the LSA or SM deem as appropriate.
Edited by CrazyChris
  • Like 5
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

hello dear @ CrazyChris  👋🌹

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will be honest as usual, you are a good and respected guy, I didn't see anything bad or annoying from you on the server, and I saw that you really helped a lot of players when there were no admins online on the server, you used to spend a lot of time on the server especially NA times like me x)), So you have already learned and gained the main experience and knowledge throughout these months that I spent with you 24/7 x) on the server, about how to use the admin comms and dealing with players, shooters Props cheaters hackers spammers etc etc etc., so you will be really useful to us in the ZR team, and you will learn more and more from others in the team, 

Soo Take (+1) from me and Good Luck bro ^^,

(Geroy W USA MAGA2024 Application RAaAaAaAaAaAHhHhHhH 🦅🇺🇸🦅 🇺🇸🦅FRRrRrEeEeEeEeEeedDoOoMmMmM )

(buena suerte hermano vatos locos 🤙^^)

Regards 🌹🦅(ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

m0P.gif  spider-man-tobey-maguire.gifComplicatedSociableChamois-size_restricte8554a57c9ef57a856901f1b9add36a0.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1