Locked Admin App

Dark

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    Dark, Age 17

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    Dark00#0300

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
Stem id : STEAM_0:1:761424616 , Im applying For Zombie Revivle  CSS

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
i started playing CSS in 2016 but Zombie Revivle in 2021 

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
Done 

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
Fine 

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
Actully, My country don't support paypal section so i wanted to but admin but i couldn't so i have read most of admin commands that use ( /slay , /ban , /spawn , etc. etc.)

So i got some experience and i have playing for a while and have good knowledge about that. 

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
Like i said i don't have but that much at the start so i've got Some of experinece 

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

im working in casher for supermarket and most of time edit videos, the only reason i play in the server just to get fun no more 

10. here is a small question need to answer it ,  imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

First, Talk with him if he didn't listen i will give him a warning, and if still i will give him a ban For 2 days 

Simple Note : I was playing in 7L luncher  so i switched to Steam so the total time get restarted but already players know my connection in this server.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 2
  • Super 1

• Server Admin
16 hours ago, Dark said:

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    Dark, Age 17

you aint even 18 yet 

• Like 1
  • Super 1

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello Dark!

After careful consideration and reviewing your activity, age, behaviors, communications and reviewing the communities response, we have decided to deny your application, we understand that this may come as disappointing news, but please note that the decision was made after a thorough evaluation of several factors.  There are multiple reasons why your application is denied such as:

• You are not +18, but still we can make exceptions sometimes if necessary.
  • After reviewing both of your applications and based on the questions answered, you don't seem to have enough knowledge on being admin or managing people.

However we will say again, consider buying  donated admin to get more experience handling issues on the server, that way you can be more confident about handling any situation you may face while you are an admin and you can develop yourself and your skills.
If you cannot buy admin, then please consider applying again in a few months when you are more confident and ready for it, prove us that you can be a part of the admin team as we want you to be.

Thank you once again for your interest in becoming an admin. We look forward to seeing your continued involvement and contribution to the NiDE server.

In conclusion, this application is Denied. 

Kind Regards,

ZR LSA Team.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ARJ locked this topic