Locked Admin application

Hellou dear friends 🙂 

•  Im Karolina 27 years old. 
  •  Karolina*#9512.
  • Steam ID -76561199228821417 , ZR-CSS
  • I have play CSS nearlly 2 years,.
  •  Sounds good to me 🙂 besides, I was an admin, but I haven't played in quite a long time, so I'm applying for the second time. I was in the army in training, I'm attaching a photo 🙂 that's why I couldn't join the game for a long time. But since the army stuff is over now I will be able to devote time to the game again.
  • Since I have experience in the position of admin, I think I can confidently apply for your team again. Of course, I noticed some changes in the rules after a long time, but I already had to familiarize myself with them. So I know the specifics of the game and the server, I know how to behave in these positions and that you cannot abuse them. On the server, you must be fair and maintain order, do not allow insulting other players, and be friendly. Important thing for me on the server is to guarantee that existing players & newcomers have a great time on the server.
  • Since, as I mentioned before, I have already been in this position, I can safely say that I have less than a year of experience as an admin.
  • Now I have a long vacation. But when i come back from vacation i work in ofise paper work 😄 so i don't missing for that long time again. And im that person who always able to help.
  • First of all, I will go to observers and will watch this player, , if possible I will ask for help from other admins to help for watch player who may using aimbot, and if this is confirmed, then I would first give the player a warning and write in chat that him turn off a hax and if this player not respond i  being kicked from the server, if he does not respond to this warning, I will repeat it again, and if he does not respond then, I will block him for a day. 

363662734_1178105236913643_8492948597836133839_n.jpg

363813637_1002470147614523_8632856639572805221_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 3
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

hello dear @ Caroline 🌹👋,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First, I'm very happy to have you back to us safe, and honestly I have nothing to say about you . I mean because you were already admin  on our team for about 2 and a half years, and I know you very well, so you already have the knowledge and experience of everything about the server and about the admin/stuff, and other things etc etc etc,

Soo Take (+1) From me and Good Luck ^^,

Regards 🌹 (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gife8554a57c9ef57a856901f1b9add36a0.gif

• Like 1

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello Caroline,

After reviewing your application, we are happy to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED and welcome you back to the team.

Edited by ARJ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Super 1

• ARJ locked this topic