Locked ADMIN APPLICATION

B00M BOOM

1.  Your name and age ( remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ ) 

I'm Yens aka BOOM BOOM, i'm 21 years old. 

2. Your discord username:(aF! mohamed.#1906 for example)

Yenskoo#9342

3. STEAM_0 and wich server you applying for (ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) 

STEAM_0:0:504153495 I'm applying for ZR-CSS.

4. How long are you playing CSS ?   

I'm playing css since i was 15 years old, i started playing revival zombies when i was 15 till now on a other acclount ( active on nide server zr css since 1 week ago)

5. You will need a minimum of 72h of connection time  (3 days)

If i'am right i have a 8 days of connection time.

6.  Needs a minimum of  1 + players and 3 + admins to get approved + lead admins will have the final word.

alright

7.   Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I understand most of the admin commands and i will use them where needed /slay for prop shooters /gag to block players from chat if they are not following the rules or /mute to block a possibility to talk on mic if someone               insult or spams. Love to help other players with things!

8. Wich expierences do you have about being a ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as admin?

I had a lot of admin friends even a friend that had a server so i do know a lot of being a admin. benefit: propshooters get slayed, insulting mute or gag and cheaters getting banned.

9. some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I play everyday after work or before work 5-6 hours a day so i'm very active and i love to spend time on this server. 

10.  here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your    answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

Spectate him and if i see he is using hacks or he cheats i will ban him for a week even tho i see in chat different player complaining about the person using hacks or is cheating.

regards yens

Edited by B00M BOOM
Lead server admin told me to edit
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

Hello Dear @ B00M BOOM  🌹👋,

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soo like always I will speak frankly. First of all, you are a good player and I have not seen anything disrespectful from you towards players since I met you about like 2 weeks ago, so your approach is very good with everyone and understanding until now, I understand your desire to become (Server admin), and yea anyone can become an admin on our team, of course, but let me explain a few things to you. First, the admin job is not only (slay+kick+ban+gag+mute etc) not only that at all. I mean, there are other things in the admin’s job that are almost difficult for me to explain because they are almost complicated things, but I will try. What I meant is about like how to manage the server and how to manage the players , and how to deal with the problems Which occurs suddenly between  players for any trivial reason, and perhaps sometimes, if no admins intervenes to calm the situation professionally way, the problem will develop in the future and become very complex, and for this reason the admin must intervene as soon as the problem occurs and calm the situation without punishing the players as much as possible To keep the players and to keep the server better. This not really easy ://, you need enough experience to deal with such things in the admin's job, and as well as how to deal with cheaters and spammers/chat/mic etc etc , accurately, with focus, and in professional ways. So what I want to tell you is that you are still new to all of this. I mean you still not ready as I see, 
A simple and quick example: When you were (Donated admin) on your first day, you made a simple mistake when you used the admin commes incorrectly (abuse) on the players, and then you were warned for this behavior I and ire (the Manager) who warned you, if you remember, and we know and understand. It was a natural mistake because it was your first day on the server as a Donated Admin. You did not know that this was a misuse of the admin, and then you knew that, so yea this also why I said that you need time to learn a lot in the future. This is still the beginning. for you and you are still new here as I know. I met you about 1/2 weeks ago (almost), so how will you have gained all the experience and sufficient knowledge within about a week and a half? Of course no. What I want to clarify is that you need Time of course, because you are still New, you must spend months on the server To prove yourself and in order to gain experience and knowledge about the server and about everything and how to deal with many things as a real admin, all you have to do is to continue playing on the server for at least months, you may have gained enough experience and knowledge to become a Real Admin from our Zr team, this is what I see and this is very logical, and also don't worry we will help you of course throughout these months me and all our Zr admins team will provide you with the help you need to learn everything about the server and other admin functions etc etc, All you have to do simply is watch us how we act and deal with cheaters etc players spammers And other complicated things etc etc. Then you will learn more and then you will feel that you will really be ready to be a real Admin in our team. and yea that's it,

soo (-1) from me and I really I wish you all the best luck in the future ^^ 🌹,

Regards 🌹 (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gife8554a57c9ef57a856901f1b9add36a0.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 2

I felt it was essential for me to contribute to this discussion, especially witnessing some undeserved negativity surrounding @ B00M BOOM 's application, often without any substantial reasoning provided. It is indeed a pity to see a promising candidate receive unwarranted negativity, which only serves to undermine the potential enrichment of our community.

Over the past several days, my engagement with the server has significantly increased, and I have even supported it through a donation (spurring a bit of friendly controversy, but that's a story for another day). Throughout this period, I've had the privilege of observing @B00M BOOM’s contributions firsthand. He consistently stands out as a friendly, supportive, and active presence in our community.

@ B00M BOOM exhibits a genuine willingness to assist others, going the extra mile to answer questions and foster a welcoming environment. He demonstrates not just knowledge and understanding, but a level of courtesy and respect that is, sadly, not always a given in online spaces.

I also appreciate his active involvement during the EU time slots, a period that often sees a reduced moderator presence due to the diverse geographical spread of our current admin team. Incorporating @B00M BOOM into the admin ranks would effectively address this gap, offering our EU-based community members a more seamless and supported gaming experience.

I am convinced that @B00M BOOM possesses the qualities needed to be an excellent admin. His potential role promises to bring a sense of camaraderie and assistance that would be beneficial for our community's growth and well-being. I sincerely hope we can look beyond the baseless negativity and give @B00M BOOM the opportunity to prove his worth, contributing positively and significantly as a part of the admin team.

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 4

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello BOOM BOOM,

After careful consideration and discussion among our management team, we regret to infrom you that your application is Denied at this time. 

We really appreicate your interest and the time you took to apply, however after reviewing all the replies on this application, we have come to the conclusion that you require a little bit more experience on the server which we hope you will find understandable as you've only been around for about 2 weeks. You have also not received the minimum required number of +1s which is unfortunate as the communities opinions are what's most important to us. 

We look forward to seeing your continued involvement and contribution in the server and discord as we believe with just some more experience and time, you may have a much higher chance. Prove to us that you can be a part of the admininstration team as we want you to be :).

If you ever want some further feedback on your application or have questions about anything else, feel free to shoot us a message.

Kind regards,

ZR LSA Team

• Like 5
  • Super 1

• ARJ locked this topic