Locked Bro Man Salan Stupidity

Nick

1: Your own ingame name Private
2: Your own steam-ID No need
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Bro Man Salam
4: What server did it happen on Zombie Escape
5: What map Every single map it happen
6: Time and date It happen almost everyday when this retard play
7: Explain the situation Bro Man Salam is well known troller in zombie escape, he may act like a saint and sh*t, but in reality he is disgusting troller.))) For example on net4all he got ebanned many times for trolling, or on nide he would call other people "You so trash". He is disrespectful towards everyone, and you know that. But this administrator dont do his job correctly. When one troller is for example about to use holy materia on lasers, he wont restrict him or transfer item. He just let him ruin important round.))) Or when noob take item and fail X times he dont transfer as well, this sh*t happened many times. I was holding my anger for so long but this is enough. ))
8: Proof Check demos or come to server by your self and you will see))

Edited by Nick

Me not Pivo you retard. I'm very old player of this community. I seen you many times making mistakes and you dont change. Pivo was better admin and he made server full 24/7 by playing tryhard and laser maps, instead of sh*t nemesis. It was bad mistake to demote him, of course he was sometimes crazy but at least he was getting rid of trollers effectively, and he cared for nide. And Batata? He join only for boring sh*t maps and play dofus  all day where you just click some sh*t for hours. Batata is good as admin, but bad as management. Pivo so far was better at managing server, and Pivo already have life, unlike you Salam.

As I mentioned earlier, you already saw how Salam is toxic, and he exposing face of other people he hate (Pivo for example) so other can laugh at him which is already childish. I hope you guys will make good decision.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Now you exposing other people face? I know why you so toxic now, Rud.

I have no idea who this ShadowCreepy guy is, but you Rud better watch out what you doing or something worse will happen.

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

Funny that you're saying he's doing a wrong job for not transfering items or restricting the person for using holy in lasers, but you also do this kind of shit, for example, pushing the zombies with wind in stalker. Uh? What is this hypocrisy?

The report doesn't even mention a specific time, a specific map, neither you say your name or steam ID. I'll restrict you from posting on nide.gg for 1 week.

Since you have more free time now, since you're not using it to make other meaningless reports, go check Dofus and create a Sram, he's a skeleton that has some Shadow attacks and he is... Creepy.

• Haha 5

• Killik locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • ┌( ಠ‿ಠ )┘💞ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ
    • CS:S Zombie Revival Event #109 27/04/2024 - 7PM GMT+1 (Server Time) "Neko Ruiners" "10 Days of VIP to winners!"  Maps to be played zm_nide_ruiners_dream_fix2 [Download Here] zm_neko_garden_hs_v2 [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 27/04/24 @ 7PM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 28/04/24 @ 2PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 27/04/24 @ 11:30PM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 28/04/24 @ 5AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 27/04/24 @ 9PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.   Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.  Rewards Being at TOP5 most scores on each map will grant you 5 days of vip. ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Revival ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27000 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • Hello .naz!  You are great guy and I know you for some time.. not toxic and never break rules.. and also fun.  I think you have enough knowledge to be a admin.   Soo from me +1  Good luck!
    • Required: Ingame Nickname: .naz Discord username: .naz_ Age: 08/15/2005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:602515698 What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZR Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Why are you interested in applying for admin? i've been playing counter strike source zombie revival for like 7 years (played papys more often in the past when the server was alive) and i love playing this mode <3. and about the admin i learned alot about it from the other admins like @ DJSpider-MaN Suleiman 2024 @ silaniks @ _zloy_  @ AlexZeg  and , i feel confident that i have much experience to be admin in nide.gg server after that much years. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? previously i was active in asian zone time , but now (NA) How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? i have been playing nide.gg zombie revival from 2020 ( these days i have 7 days of connection time on record) and i know my previous applications (which were few months ago) were not much gud to be accepted but i am back with more experience and more prepared to be an admin and i will give my best in trial admin cuz i feel confident my friends. :D. How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? i cant buy the donated admin rn but i know all the admin commands and how to deal a player when somebody aimbots or mis behave or any kind of thing he does that is against the server i.e. !slay for shooting props and shooting props for 3rd or 4th time on same round will be kicked, !gag if spamming the mic too much will be gagged for 10 min or so on or insulting players in the chat will also be gagged straight away. and for !ban if somebody use aimbot or bhop script hack or any kinda hack, i will record that time and discuss with other admins or if the admins will be online in the server i will discuss at that time and the conclusion will be straightly banned for a week or so on. maybe some of you will not accept me as an admin but i will do my best in trial :D. i promise ^^ Do you have any past admin experience? yea i've been admin on one of the zombie hunting servers (NovaHunterZ) made by one of my old friends previously which i am still a admin on that server. Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) i have made some maps for zombie revival nide.gg but i am not a good mapper xd hope this application was gud enough to be accepted Regards
  • LATEST TOPICS