Locked SR ADMIN APPLICATION

Required:

• Ingame Nickname:SR
  • Discord username:yung
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:610416047
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): CS:S NiDE ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? I want to try a new experience to be an admin on a css server,and too see how
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? EU +2GMT BUCHAREST
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? since 2022
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? it's a nice mode i like to spend all my free time to play ze and try my best to improve my skills 
Do you have any past admin experience? I have a experience of 3 years on cs:go admin on a romanian server
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) video edting

Edited by yung

• Server Admin

I don't know you well so I will be neutral 

Also the steam ID you provided belong to someone else 

You actual steam ID is STEAM_0:1:610416047

• Super 1

35 minutes ago, Anwar said:

I don't know you well so I will be neutral 

Also the steam ID you provided belong to someone else 

You actual steam ID is STEAM_0:1:610416047

• Server Admin

Starting us off

Ur application isnt very long or detailed, which makes it hard for anyone to get an understanding as to who you are, seems rather rushed to me.

Secondly, i (nor probably many other ppl) know who you are, and looking at ur stats page i can figure out why (a bit over 1d of connection time overall). Half of being an admin is being known by the people and the community who play on the server, so your playtime doesnt really help that.

Thats all i got to say, Its nothing personal, but if you ask me, if you want to be admin, you need to put in more dedication and time to the server and getting to know the people. You seemed like a nice guy while we were playing today, but youre maybe not ready for admin just quite yet. I wish you the best of luck tho, but for me its a

• Super 1