Locked BMS , app after demotion for inactivity

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: BMS 
  • Discord username: bms9889
  • SteamID
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? I ve been admin here since 2018 , but due my inactivty , my admin got removed like 2-3 times , i want to apply again cause till summer , i can play 2-3 days per week , and i think everyone knows me , but i have good map knowledge, leading skills and i can manage every situation in the best way i can 
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? depends of the day , morning or evenings , EU
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? 2017-2018
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I have to admin that i forget many things, but still i have so much 
Do you have any past admin experience? as i said in the 1 question 
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc), nah i just have time to play css and enjoy 

Sorry for my english 

• Like 1

+1111111 for my latinx spaniard bro bmc, seriously tho retired admins like bms souldnt undergo a trial period, they are qualified more than enough to start as server admins.

on a different note, im glad theres a resurgence in old admins coming back, maybe try to convince sito in coming back too 

Edited by Get into the Flushr

• Event Manager
2 hours ago, Get into the Flushr said:

+1111111 for my latinx spaniard bro bmc, seriously tho retired admins like bms souldnt undergo a trial period, they are qualified more than enough to start as server admins.

on a different note, im glad theres a resurgence in old admins coming back, maybe try to convince sito in coming back too 

no-bugs-bunny.gif

About the application, +1

• Server Admin

BMS my bro 😮. I'm still better than you on the AWP Clan sever 😄 . You have to practice more buddy. You're the only player I met before I discovered Zombie Escape. Good luck and a big +1. Kiss and see you soon I hope.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
7 hours ago, Get into the Flushr said:

Just for people's general knowledge - we always require a trial period for returning admins, even if they have been gone a very short time (like a couple of our current trial admins).  However, the length of the trial period might be shorter or longer than average depending on multiple factors, including activity and history, among other things.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
Posted (edited)

It hard for me to do vote +1 and met you many times for a long time but you forgot about in map ze_tyranny_v5fix 1-2 months ago, you want admun please about do extend by admin again and you promise told Hobbitten about that. I already voted extend 15 minutes and 10 minutes and it success after everyone use all extend in votemap and now you say lately also I told everyone no extend anymore in last round because people nominate that map and play early that happen season in the past. So I will remain Neutral. Good luck for your application.

Edited by Starlight-Dash