Locked Admin Applications

https://steamcommunity.com/id/swinko-1

HI

1. MY NAME : Swinko , Age ; 18

2.  STEAM_0:0:675977316

3.  I START PLAYING CS:S in 2014/15

4. Because I have experience in this field , I know almost everything about supervision , The MOST important FOR  ME ON YOUR Server is HELPINGN PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP , Ban Who use HACK S : cfg , aimbot , Cheats... , Gag who say bad world , mute who spam on mike ...

5. OF corse i have many experiences about ADMIN , bcz i was admin in old css servers (v34) LIKE Escape-Cro - M.M - AND REVOLUTION SERVER  , I used to be good and amazing ADMIN  + I Speak two Languages ENGLISH - ARABIC AND LITLE FROM French language , And Always doing my job like admin and helping your  community and SERVER TO BE NUMBER ONE 

6- i am designer ON PSD AND CRACKER AND GAMER

I used to play alot in css v34 , I spend all my time playing games LIKE CS:S You Can Ffind me Playing this game evry day With +4 Hours in day for sure 

7. I watch the player to make sure 

i Will ASK HIM TO GIVE ME HIS ANY DISK TO CONNECT IN HIS PC USING !msay , !tsay ...

i WILL TRY MORE THEN 3 TIMES 

IF HE discardI WILL BAN HIM DIRECTLY : banp

if he reponse i am gonna contact him and GET  his any disk to connect to his pc

after connect to his pc i am gonna transfer a program : Opensavefilesview to See His  last opened files w and find if there is any hacks ot aimbot ... 

if there is not i am gonna see his css files to see he use some cfg or not 

if i find samthing i will directlY ban him : banp

if i find nothing i will Thanks him for cooperating with us

Thnx . Hope U See my Admin Applications and accepte it 

Stay safe and seE you soon :classic_biggrin:

Edited by ►茲SwiNkOoO茲
Just add my steam profile

• Server Admin

Well the app I'm general is quite short and you probably wrote it in a hurry you didn't make a good effort to write proper one 

you mentioned that you want to help the community and doing your job as an admin and that's nice 

But your answer about the aimbot question showing great incompetence and lacking of knowledge on that situation , you probably be affected with ZA's rules  where they have to communicate with cheaters / hackers before giving them the suitable punishments, why we would communicate with someone that he is using an aimbot?  There are a lot of signs to show that the player is using an aimbot like being top defender, having very high damage comparing to others, excessive and constant heads hots. 

Besides I never saw you in the server and you just started playing yesterday after I checked nide's stats and having 2 hrs connection time is quite too low mate . 

Side note: writing your app in caps showing that you were impulsive, better not to use them you need to make your app more formal, comfortable to read and convenient. 

• Like 1

What @killik and @anwar have explained, is that as of this time we are unsatisfied with you current application.

However, we welcome and encourage you to play more and apply again once you have some more current time under your belt.

• Killik locked this topic