Locked Nice ban

christo

when you ban a player a week for knife out on frozen temple because he did not defend that is just a sad excuse. You clearly did not have a good reason to ban me so what would make a difference if I went spec and didn't do anything? Would you still ban me? The fact that I did not defend and we win and you still ban me for a week makes no logical sense at all lol. Now if I was knifing out on lazers, different story, but the point is batata just made the most delusional ban you could think of lol. I could see why. He didn't win the map so banned me because he was butthurt he didn't win a very simple map. I request an unban. I don't want your input batata. You can f*ck off lol.

Well I wasn't there and I didn't check demo, but there is no sense banning for not defending (if Christo is not lying) anwyas higher or batata will solve this

But I'm not here for that, @hifielie can u stop acting like an admin and answering all thread, the problem is that u don't even help u just coming here to insult everyone

Try to start don't boostimg zombies and don't lie in ur applies 

Pd : u will never be admin 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hifielie said:

@christo  No template followed What was the ban? Who banned? Why ban you?, unban request doesn't make sense, your sentences seem like you're a kid. Apply the request again with template followed.

Just stop replaying to threads, you have no right to. Also you dont know anything youre talking about like in laith topic when u said he didnt get warned.

@hifielie If you had common sense you could see that I said in my sentences Batata was the one who banned me, or are you too retarded to read? I’m not changing my f*cking template for someone who banned me out of just be completely butthurt. Btw, you can get my ip from my ban I don't have to go f*cking look for it and you all know my in game name and if you were there you know what happened. I literally did nothing wrong lol. Feel free to watch the demo from yesterday on frozen temple lol was the last level. Btw if you’re gonna day I boosted I died and went spec lol. Also I was mz a round so go ahead and try to say I went spec and joined zms

Edited by christo

10 minutes ago, christo said:

@hifielie If you had common sense you could see that I said in my sentences Batata was the one who banned me, or are you too retarded to read? I’m not changing my f*cking template for someone who banned me out of just be completely butthurt. Btw, you can get my ip from my ban I don't have to go f*cking look for it and you all know my in game name and if you were there you know what happened. I literally did nothing wrong lol. Feel free to watch the demo from yesterday on frozen temple lol was the last level. Btw if you’re gonna day I boosted I died and went spec lol. Also I was mz a round so go ahead and try to say I went spec and joined zms

why are you even replying to him? hes not an admin or anything, youre wasting your words to him.

• Haha 1

a ban for not deffending doesn't make any sense , but as i see you either edged or inflated

but if you are right , batata or a server manager should look into this , but you should follow the report template above you.

what criteria ,i am not forcing you to do anything

i am not batata you know , i maybe can react to your report but he probably wouldn't until you write a proper report , you can fix it or you can wait

its back to you 

• Server Admin

Inflating, spamming soundboard, not doing shit on any map, insulting players/admins, trolling in many ways, avoiding bans. Concluding, a toxic player. Not necessarily on that map, but on all the maps globally. 

So i can gladly let you pick one of those reasons, i don't want to let the customer of my ban mad. 

And to make it clear, the ban wasn't because i died, i was already talking in the admin chat to other admins to spec you way before. When they confirmed you weren't doing shit, i banned you when i could, which means at the end of the round, when i died, so this report wouldn't rely on another admin (kind of a protection to other admins that would ban you)

This is not an invented rule, it's written in the admin guidelines, any admin could have banned you for that:

image.png

image.png

And my favourite: image.png

Just in case you didn't understand: When you get inside the temple, you add HP to the boss. From the moment you are not shooting the boss, you're teamkilling indirectly, because the boss will die slower, giving him time to kill more humans. And i don't even need to go that far. Imagine if all the humans would knife out or not shoot in bossfights? Ok, i guess you understood. And this is not the first time you do this of course, that's why 1 week ban :')

And don't call Boss or Anwar to make a judgement here. The last word is always mine. It takes a lot for me to do it, but if i want you out of the server, you can consider it done. So try to change your kiddo attitude, because if you keep the way you're playing the game, you will soon end like Rinnegan Sora (i will let you check sourcebans to see what happened to him).

@Batata now you’re REALLY not having a clue what you’re talking about. This was my first time getting banned for not shooting. You clearly just guessed I never shoot which I do believe it or not. So you just ban me for one week when This was my first offense lol. Yeah ok that makes sense. Also, since when do you ban off toxicity? When literally 80% of this whole ze community is toxic. You clearly are not making any sense of your reasons. Also, a spam which I was muted for twice THEN stopped, is not bannable. Also “trolling in many ways” you really are pulling this out of your ass. Apparently only “not shooting” is considered multiple other reasons in your book so why don’t I save you the time since you clearly cannot do your own title right. Only reason I was banned was for not shooting. No boosting, no trolling and losing the round, nothing else. You make absolutely no sense with your assumptions. You might as well ban everyone who door hugs on every f*cking map right? You’re just biased. Admit it. I wont complain about that you dont like me because, lets be honest, you mean nothing to me. But the fact that you ban me for THAT reason made everyone question what you did. Your word always last? Your “last words” are pitiful bullsh*t.

Edited by christo

If it makes you that grrr angry then go check demos I shoot boss all the time on any map. So first ban of course should be a 30 min, ty do your job right. You’re clearly wrong. But you are too self absorbed and arrogant to admit it, especially in this situation because you oh soo desperately want to beat me but point is you wont. We all know you’ll just keep the ban as is and think you get the last laugh but really I can just stay laughing at your autism while I join back in week’s time. So great job on being a server root. Ingame really put a thought in who to pick batata.

Edited by christo

• Server Admin

Your list of bans (not to mention your alternative accounts, 1 of the bans even says that you avoided the ban) :

image.png

Showing that you are a sweet person:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That also states that you don't like NiDE. So if you don't like it, i can always extend your ban to permaban if you want.

Not doing shit on other maps - Only needed to watch the demo closest to frozen temple to exemplify the typical useless garbage player that you are: https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/auto-20200606-212640-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v6_b08.dem

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@BatataThe comedy, the irony, and lastly the stupidity Ok Batata first off, just to give you a little lesson since you are never around and don't do sh*t, I’m not nice to anyone. We all know that but accepting that you are a little low in brain power I congratulate you for catching on my personality. Second you are actually that gullible to  believe that I actually inflated in frozen temple when going spec after getting infected. I cannot repeat myself to you anymore since you really have no clue what you’re talking about.  Now here is the comedic part “sh*t player” oh God that was funny. Batata all you will be ever known for is a sh*t server root and the guy who lead any map who still always died and sounded like his balls were still in his f*cking chest. Ahh yes lets bring up maps I really give no thought into, classic. The reason you banned me: “not doing sh*t on the map” if you could read your own rules and see that since this was my first time getting banned off that reason, its 30 minutes. You realize you did this just out of your f*cking ass right? I wouldn’t if I were you but I would be asking people what they think of your decision but you would still look like the f*cking dumb monkey you already are but you just will not accept yourself. But I understand now. You just hate to be wrong. But I wish you luck on trying to prove your reason for your ban which you did out of anger and probably taking advice from a 2 month ze player for Macedonia. Lastly, why havent you just said “the ban will stay” and close this already?? Is it because you know you’re wrong? *gasp* batata WrOnG??? Didn’t know a video game really hit you that deep Batata.

Edited by christo

• Server Admin
On 6/9/2020 at 5:27 PM, Batata said:

Not necessarily on that map, but on all the maps globally. 

Learn how to read? 

The duration of the bans takes in count all the bad actions from the player, we don't ban selectively for each reason.

I let the topic opened, so the "victim" could present his arguments or apologize, but you just buried yourself even more.

Now topic closed as you wanted. Here's a gift: extended the ban to 1 month.

• Haha 3

• Batata locked this topic