Locked admin Wanderer

!f0rZe

well you know , everybody know you , and i was merciful with you by not perma banning you while you deserve it .

you started saying i suck and so did your friend w25.

this is retarded , and i won't even wait for other admins since they know what are you.

one more wrong thing coming from you and its a perma ban.

• Wow 1

well this is not a reason to tell me what reason i should ban you for , its obvious , you are a retarded kid

otherwise how can you call me a nonamer , i play this game for 3 years and i already beat you in every aspect of skills , you are just embarrasing yourself

• Wow 1

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to write this post. 

So, I watched the entire demo (use timestamps next time) and what is clear to me is the fact that you (!forze) W25 and Holy mary were clearly ganging up on Wanderer insulting him. Now, he answered you the same way you talked to him that is true, so the sanction he gave you might not have been the best choice. In the future bear in mind that insulting someone, a player or an admin, can and will be punished. Playing ze should always be a pleasure to everyone and insulting serves the exact opposite. 

To conclude this report, I'd like for you to grow up and leave the little tensions that exists between you behind and go on. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• Stone locked this topic