Locked P1_lover abusing and flexing

Daddy le toxic

@Daddy le toxic Personally, I don't really know how you view Chinese people or why you view them to such extent, but Chinese people are still "people" insulting them just because they make the server lag or they eat bats is still bad. You saying that you're glad when Chinese people leave the server because of "decent" gameplay just proves how selfish you are. And what's wrong with eating bats? It's something from their culture, so you don't get to judge what they eat. They were not aware of the consequence so it's not entirely their fault. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

32 minutes ago, ღდ❦NikaTech said:

@Daddy le toxic Personally, I don't really know how you view Chinese people or why you view them to such extent, but Chinese people are still "people" insulting them just because they make the server lag or they eat bats is still bad. You saying that you're glad when Chinese people leave the server because of "decent" gameplay just proves how selfish you are. And what's wrong with eating bats? It's something from their culture, so you don't get to judge what they eat. They were not aware of the consequence so it's not entirely their fault. 

This is yet another 20iq take 

Before you type anything go educate your peanut size brain

1-here in nide insulting and saying racial slurs is ok and not punishable 

2-me saying im glad that the Chinese players left bcs we can finaly play the game is selfish are you like 12???? 

So in your mind its fine to ruin the game for almost 55 person we lost 4 round in a row bcs of them making us lag and thats not slefish you are clearly a kid who never had social interaction 

3-whats wrong with eating bats ThEy WeRe NoT aWaRe Of ThE cOnSeQuEnCeS 

Its a known fact that bats carry a huge amount of viruses scientists been warning china for the last 10 years about eating these exotic animals and how dangerous it is 

So just before you type anything try to think its realy good makes not look dumb

Edited by Daddy le toxic
  • Haha 1

@Daddy le toxic My, why thank you for replying. but I have to say, I was just sharing an opinion, or something I thought on the matter. While I do know many things, I do know you're one jackass who understands nothing. Enjoy crying about your 10-30 min mute Lol.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, ღდ❦NikaTech said:

@Daddy le toxic My, why thank you for replying. but I have to say, I was just sharing an opinion, or something I thought on the matter. While I do know many things, I do know you're one jackass who understands nothing. Enjoy crying about your 10-30 min mute Lol.

You probably know nothing sit back and watch your high school dxd 

Im.not crying about the gag i couldn't care less  im crying about the incompetent admin and how he dealt with the situation and should be demoted

Edited by Daddy le toxic
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Daddy le toxic said:

Didn't you get demoted for being an absolute degenerate and cryed about it kid your opinion have no value to me now crawl back to the hole you came from

I didnt, I got demoted for small stuff nothing more, and I didnt even cried so jokes on you

• Wow 1

@Daddy le toxic Yes, you are quite right. I'm just a 17 year old baby who doesn't know anything. U said I have low IQ but you are wrong in 1 thing, I am also low in EQ. I'm also g*y towards papa demon and I am attracted to batata's amazing voice. And yes, I also like watching g*y p*rn

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowCreepy said:

I'm gonna add that it's not ppl from China who caused lag, you know we always get ppl from China playing on this server and we never had lag

Its them who caused the lag stop pulling words out of your ass you weren't even playing with us why would you give your dumb take

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, ღდ❦NikaTech said:

@Daddy le toxic Yes, you are quite right. I'm just a 17 year old baby who doesn't know anything. U said I have low IQ but you are wrong in 1 thing, I am also low in EQ. I'm also g*y towards papa demon and I am attracted to batata's amazing voice. And yes, I also like watching g*y p*rn

You are unfunny jesus you are so lame

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

• Batata locked this topic