Locked the stupid abuse of Lmntrix

levi yoi hai

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Well, as LSA and as admin in general the most important thing to do is to stay impartial toward players and not including personal feelings in your actions, especially when you are LSA because you have big power And you are also responsible of the admins team, including to show them the good example.

it’s not really the case when i see that he banned deux for “disrespect”, i allowed admins to give a longer mute/gag durations but no ban for that.
He also didn’t reply on the last report. The minimum when you are reported is to reply first on the forum and let another high up close the topic.

@LmntriX
Stay calm and apply the appropriate punishments.

We have a special power for each troll and then, ban a player who spammed or disrespected an admin doesn’t make sens at my opinion Since i allowed you to gag/mute for 1 week even after only 1 bad word.
We are admins, we have rules and rules give us credibility so we must follow that.

@deux

Admins are players and humans after all and all the admins in the team chosen to apply and to work as admin for the same goal: NiDE.
No one forced them, and it’s the most important thing to understand.

So,

when, as player, you join the server to knife zm, spam sounds, disrespect admins or whatever, try to understand that you just troll the community and players that chosen to be admins for Nide to have a better community/server/experience in game.

so don’t expect from them some mercy when you have 178 mutes/gag in your collection.

have a nice day.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Bolol said:

Who said im mad? I talk like this, sh*tface.. 

Show you solid proof?! Are you f*cking kidding me. This lighting fag strike showed proof of g*y admin in pictures that you didnt know. Now f*ck off and demote your self. Btw you could find out, that lsa homo admin is aggressive/abuse in admin section on discord. And abuse section in forum. Another proof you aint giving a f*ck. Hang your self

for everytime you curse donate to server 100 dollars. 

• Lardy locked this topic