Locked the stupid abuse of Lmntrix

levi yoi hai

1: Your own ingame name - Scar
2: Your own steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:204878735
3: Name of the admin(s) involved - lmntrix
4: What server did it happen on - nide zombie escape
5: What map - ze_nemesis_nide_lardy_v25
6: Time and date - 10/24/2020 - 18:30:00 - 19:00:00
7: Explain the situation - he was doing abuse and i told he he had to do it. he insulted me "like stfu". then I answered him, and he kicked me off the server 2 times in a row. and finally banned me for 10 minutes.
8: Proof - no proff. you can watch demo

Better if you kick him out of the admin group. He is constantly abusing.

• Wow 1

Just for this i will give it a -1

There are too many stupid administrators on this server. Everyone who owns this server trusts the wrong people. Today I was banned for 10 minutes for no reason. Lmntrix you pussy. senin anneni sikim lmntrix oruspu cocuğu beni gaglayacağına banlıyorsun. piç herif sana kim adminlik öğrettiyse onun anasını sikim. oruspunun evladı seni. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, deux said:

1: Your own ingame name - Scar
2: Your own steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:204878735
3: Name of the admin(s) involved - lmntrix
4: What server did it happen on - nide zombie escape
5: What map - ze_nemesis_nide_lardy_v25
6: Time and date - 10/24/2020 - 18:30:00 - 19:00:00
7: Explain the situation - he was doing abuse and i told he he had to do it. he insulted me "like stfu". then I answered him, and he kicked me off the server 2 times in a row. and finally banned me for 10 minutes.
8: Proof - no proff. you can watch demo

Better if you kick him out of the admin group. He is constantly abusing.

Bro all the admins are fit for the job. I'm sure something happened before he kicked you and banned you. Most of the time players start sh*t with something.

• Server Admin

cok ayip senden beklemesdim

"There are too many stupid administrators on this server. Everyone who owns this server trusts the wrong people. Today I was banned for 10 minutes for no reason. Lmntrix you pussy. senin anneni sikim lmntrix oruspu cocuğu beni gaglayacağına banlıyorsun. piç herif sana kim adminlik öğrettiyse onun anasını sikim. oruspunun evladı seni." 

Kusuru bakma ama sende adam akili birsey soyleseydin -1

• Like 2

@Akadir Arkadaşınsa kusura bakma ama abuse yapmamalıydı. En nefer ettiğim şeylerden biri...

Hem saygısız hem egolu, ve çok aptal admin var dediğimde senin gibi insanlar dahil değil kardeşim merak etme. Senin adminlik tarzını beğeniyorum böyle devam et. ?

Birazda @LmntriX denen adama da adminliği ve insanlara nasıl davranacığını öğretirsen sevinirim. ? 

Diyeceklerim bu kadar, teşekkürler.

Edited by deux
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, deux said:

@aimzAKAR You would have given me -1 even if I hadn't written this anyway. nothing changed. just a nerve. anyway I respect that thanks.

Don't assume things you dont know. If you would have made a well written report I would take the time and look what I think what was/is right. Also just cause you were flaming in the shoutbox and insulting in a different language gives me reason enough to not take my time. 

Just because we're online gives it no reason to insulting people or discredit people. We're a community which is getting smaller and smaller. Be an asset not a problem.

1 hour ago, aimzAKAR said:

Don't assume things you dont know. If you would have made a well written report I would take the time and look what I think what was/is right. Also just cause you were flaming in the shoutbox and insulting in a different language gives me reason enough to not take my time. 

Just because we're online gives it no reason to insulting people or discredit people. We're a community which is getting smaller and smaller. Be an asset not a problem.

Yes, I see very well how you insult people on the server. It's funny how you sound like a respectful gentleman here. And it was for lmntrix, I wrote in a language you do not understand. Why are you trying to understand? I didn't write it for you so this is your waste of time, not my problem. As for reporting properly, I wrote everything straightly and I know very well that you would not care. That's why I never tried.

I don't care about this issue any further extension. Please shut the f*ck up and make sure you are doing your job properly.

1 hour ago, deux said:

Yes, I see very well how you insult people on the server. It's funny how you sound like a respectful gentleman here. And it was for lmntrix, I wrote in a language you do not understand. Why are you trying to understand? I didn't write it for you so this is your waste of time, not my problem. As for reporting properly, I wrote everything straightly and I know very well that you would not care. That's why I never tried.

I don't care about this issue any further extension. Please shut the f*ck up and make sure you are doing your job properly.

Give me 1 example of when I insult someone? You dont have any. Because I dont insult people. And if you dont care then why waste your time like this? Again you are assuming I wont care yet I am responding to you which makes it that I care. 

So next time please dont assume or come up with make believes that isn't true. get your facts straight.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, deux said:

i see that you are getting mad at this situation that you caused most likely. i dont think lead server admin would just abuse his admin for nothing. most of you players do or say something and then admin reacts. cursing people in different language does nothing but waste your time and make you look stupid. dont be a karen. be a man about this. just write a report and stay quiet. wait til admins make decisions. they will watch the demos and make decision. if you cant relax then this isnt the place for you.

yoo

while I dont have much of a say exactly in the report/abuse here i would like to ask a question

why the fk was he repromoted in the first place lol

when he was LSA before being demoted for inactivity, I dont remember him doing anything except causing nice drama like this

and having great activity stats such as "1-3hr/ per month"

there were some times where i was chilling with some other admins, and when we looked back at lsa's (at that time) Stone, killik and lardy we completely forgot lmntrix even existed/was lsa ,cause he  was never fkin active

now that hes back as an lsa (even tho he doesnt deserve it) we see him already doing massive drama,
and doing nice stuff such as fighting with another LSA and making him retire, banning people for insults and stuff....

It would be good if u demoted him to server admin atleast, respect should be earned and not demanded.

even stone who was never active as an lsa during his time was better than him lol (cause atleast he actually gave alot of advice in admin discord and actually helped admins)

Edited by Lightning Strike
  • Like 3

uh wow i didnt know this sh*t was on going i thought it was players starting sh*t im terribly sorry. this is ridiculous that lmntrix has been doing this for some time. now i understand why you guys are pissed. can we get someone to really look into this and solve this problem?

Edited by AzN

4 hours ago, AzN said:

uh wow i didnt know this sh*t was on going i thought it was players starting sh*t im terribly sorry. this is ridiculous that lmntrix has been doing this for some time. now i understand why you guys are pissed. can we get someone to really look into this and solve this problem?

Stupid motherf*cker... you dont even deserve to be admin. You just f*ck around, without notice any sh*t. I call that braindead looser.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Bolol said:

Stupid motherf*cker... you dont even deserve to be admin. You just f*ck around, without notice any sh*t. I call that braindead looser.

is that all you can say? why are you always so mad about everything? ive never seen you talk normal at all. you need mental help... get some serious help.

also show me solid proof of me f*cking around as an admin. 

Edited by AzN

2 hours ago, AzN said:

is that all you can say? why are you always so mad about everything? ive never seen you talk normal at all. you need mental help... get some serious help.

also show me solid proof of me f*cking around as an admin. 

Who said im mad? I talk like this, sh*tface.. 

Show you solid proof?! Are you f*cking kidding me. This lighting fag strike showed proof of g*y admin in pictures that you didnt know. Now f*ck off and demote your self. Btw you could find out, that lsa homo admin is aggressive/abuse in admin section on discord. And abuse section in forum. Another proof you aint giving a f*ck. Hang your self

• Haha 1