Locked Lightning strike and life is a bitch abuse

Creepy_

Just now, ShadowCreepy said:

Go suck others dick like u always do, idc about demotion 

ze_doom3_v1 - 12/15/2020 @ 18:01:06 Creepy<469><[U:1:374036212]><> triggered sm_psay to RockLeeTheGreenBeast<354><[U:1:58283735]><> (text honestly? lightning strike helped plex, norisk and his friends to take me out of admin)
:)

1 minute ago, NoRisk said:

ze_doom3_v1 - 12/15/2020 @ 18:01:06 Creepy<469><[U:1:374036212]><> triggered sm_psay to RockLeeTheGreenBeast<354><[U:1:58283735]><> (text honestly? lightning strike helped plex, norisk and his friends to take me out of admin)
?

Thats all u got? Does this mean anything? I think not 

Just now, ShadowCreepy said:

Thats all u got? Does this mean anything? I think not 

What else do u want me to say this is your report not mine lmao

I can remind u what u said to me when i was in epc rec and went to esk discord to calm ur beef with them
Remember what u said me there in steam?

19 minutes ago, ShadowCreepy said:

Also we didnt had trim its maybe because they finally decided to shoot, or maybe just good boss rng.

So u are further validating my point that it was a sh*t holy. Good one. If we had a big trim like the round before, the round would be over and 1k damage would be nothing to save the team.

And I transfer becuase starwars is hard map, that need good items, guy used grip at most useless place, he could use it better.

He only used it at 1 WRONG place, which was right before the ship goes up and u tp to the big area with the reactor zone. and u instantly got angry and transfered.

I let people learn items on some more popular maps like some ff or other maps where items are not essential. In zed both 

So just  let him learn on the same map then??? TEACH him how to use it, u say that u are against enforcing it but u literally do it here in ur example????

People who try to argue I sm them becuase I'm not gonna waste time on these people

If this is the case then u just simply dont want to admit that u fked up 90% of the time. Here is a pro tip that I learned before I retired, whenever u fk up and u realize u are in the wrong, simply admit that u fked up, learn from ur mistake and move on. No drama neccesary, and this is one of the situations where u realized that u fked up. U just simply dont want to be in the wrong. My point can be further validated coz u didnt want to admit u got demoted coz u abused in stalker.

In zed both css and csgo for example if guy did mistake they cheer him up and tell him how to use it better, or they support you with how you use item by your self as long as it's good for team. (That's what one of my friends told me on steam and I agree with him), why don't we do the same on nide?

Today a poor guy misused an heal mby 1-2 times, Sure he might've fked up before, but in that session I only saw him fk up 1-2 times (correct if wrong) and u started flaming him and asking for perma eban (was dreamin v3 session) instead of teaching him. 
Again u are further validating my point that u just dont want to be seen in the wrong.

Oh and plz dont compare nide and zed, they are very different servers and as always u bring up csgo in ur arguments and I said numerous times that csgo ze is just fking sh*t.

And for my final question, creepy r u bipolar or do u have some mental problems? This is not a joke or meant to insult you, I mean this serious. The recent behaviour u have been showing in nide is clearly not normal, and the fact that you CONSTANTLY deny the truth, YOU DONT WANT to be seen in the wrong. U BLAME OTHERS (me) when U FKED UP (ur demotion),  u MIMIC other people's behaviour. and the fact that u constantly CHANGE UR OPINION about something just so u get the upper hand, Before u were admin u wanted yeks (u always asked for them in wester session) then u became admin, u started hating yeks. Sure I can understand ppl change, then after u got ur admin frozen for abuse u started wanting  yeks again, then boom re-promoted and starting hating yeks.

I am done arguing with you, I will just let higher ups deal with this as it feels as if I cant talk common sense into some1.

Edited by Lightning Strike

12 minutes ago, Lightning Strike said:

So u are further validating my point that it was a sh*t holy. Good one. If we had a big trim like the round before, the round would be over and 1k damage would be nothing to save the team.

He only used it at 1 WRONG place, which was right before the ship goes up and u tp to the big area with the reactor zone. and u instantly got angry and transfered.

So just  let him learn on the same map then??? TEACH him how to use it, u say that u are against enforcing it but u literally do it here in ur example????

If this is the case then u just simply dont want to admit that u fked up 90% of the time. Here is a pro tip that I learned before I retired, whenever u fk up and u realize u are in the wrong, simply admit that u fked up, learn from ur mistake and move on. No drama neccesary, and this is one of the situations where u realized that u fked up. U just simply dont want to be in the wrong. My point can be further validated coz u didnt want to admit u got demoted coz u abused in stalker.

Today a poor guy misused an heal mby 1-2 times, Sure he might've fked up before, but in that session I only saw him fk up 1-2 times (correct if wrong) and u started flaming him and asking for perma eban (was dreamin v3 session) instead of teaching him. 
Again u are further validating my point that u just dont want to be seen in the wrong.

Oh and plz dont compare nide and zed, they are very different servers and as always u bring up csgo in ur arguments and I said numerous times that csgo ze is just fking sh*t.

And for my final question, creepy r u bipolar or do u have some mental problems? This is not a joke or meant to insult you, I mean this serious. The recent behaviour u have been showing in nide is clearly not normal, and the fact that you CONSTANTLY deny the truth, YOU DONT WANT to be seen in the wrong. U BLAME OTHERS (me) when U FKED UP (ur demotion),  u MIMIC other people's behaviour. and the fact that u constantly CHANGE UR OPINION about something just so u get the upper hand, Before u were admin u wanted yeks (u always asked for them in wester session) then u became admin, u started hating yeks. Sure I can understand ppl change, then after u got ur admin frozen for abuse u started wanting  yeks again, then boom re-promoted and starting hating yeks.

I am done arguing with you, I will just let higher ups deal with this as it feels as if I cant talk common sense into some1.

No reply neccesary. Thanks in advance

Ur totally wrong, csgo and css ze are almost same just different movement and guns, and zed is example because in other servers they act same not only zed (about items, ebans etc. I admit my mistake not once you just blind (no offense) or wasnt playing before. Weird that csgo ze is sh*t yet it's more populated, more servers and players learn there faster, and some players from css ze who play long time play csgo ze too, weird right? 

And about heal in dreamin v3 I said him many times "Use heal use heal" but this Freeman guy dont listen, he just hold item and jerk off probably, and its not only dreamin oh no, on skyrim yesterday he had lever on stage 3 and didnt triggered and we lost round, next round he had torch and he didnt early triggered but died with torch and we had to defend longer, weird right? And I do give chance to people with items, if you played csgo ze in 2018 in one server maybe u would see.

And I know people shared this topic in hoe discord just so they try to back u up or embarrass me even tho it will do sh*t.

Edited by ShadowCreepy

If someone uses medallion on pirates; no humans die, you would have killed the boss either way and you still win. 

Would you eban for this aswell?

I dont see why this is a banable offense in v7 if it doesnt affect the gameplay after bossfight. 

This post has way to many responses for a 1h eban. Let the admins involved Get in their replies and then wait for higher ups to decide. No point in atagonizing each other.

• Like 2

• Server Admin

i just watched the demo to get more details about happened that time , i noticed  the holy didnt do significant  damage 
to the dragon boss , it did like 20% dmg only or even less  ,

1608579662-holy1.png

1608579671-holy2.png

so at this point the holy wasnt necessary since it didnt that much dmg even shooting was doing better dmg , also no one died ye but still wasnt necessary to holy on boss  , Lightning ebanned you according to  the point of view  of most of people what they think.

maybe the eban was a bit long  but you need to be more carefully when  and where to use holy 

Regarding which admins involved in the report , but why Life got mentioned since he didnt execute the eban command ?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Anwar said:

i just watched the demo to get more details about happened that time , i noticed  the holy didnt do significant  damage 
to the dragon boss , it did like 20% dmg only or even less  ,

1608579662-holy1.png

1608579671-holy2.png

so at this point the holy wasnt necessary since it didnt that much dmg even shooting was doing better dmg , also no one died ye but still wasnt necessary to holy on boss  , Lightning ebanned you according to  the point of view  of most of people what they think.

maybe the eban was a bit long  but you need to be more carefully when  and where to use holy 

Regarding which admins involved in the report , but why Life got mentioned since he didnt execute the eban command ?

He ebanned me too but lightning strike changed to 1 hour. Although yes holy didnt do alot like 1000-1200 but it wasnt that bad, at least it wasnt used on lasers or other useless location. And I would accept eban if we lost that round btw, and I would say "eban me my fault"

Edited by ShadowCreepy

• Server Admin

alright , i have to close this topic bcs i saw some irrelevant replays from some people 

at the end i would say the eban was  a bit long 

topic close 

• Like 3

• Anwar locked this topic