Locked Lightning strike and life is a bitch abuse

Creepy_

1: Your own ingame name Creepy
2: Your own steam-ID have it 
3: Name of the admin(s) involved lightning strike and life is a bitch
4: What server did it happen on zombie escape
5: What map ze_ffxii_westersand_v7_2
6: Time and date 21/12 17:05 server time around
7: Explain the situation So on extreme stage I have holy, after we reach the boss I decided to use it on boss, it dmg like 1000-1200 around, holy didnt killed any human, it didnt blind on boss and we still win the round, and eban is for 1 hour. But when we see f*cking people who do yek or troll they get eban for whole map or they get eunbanned after some time, i just play the map thats it, I'm not like Norisk or plex or wanderer or haziwa.  Also I dont get how lightning strike is admin again after his trolls.
8: Proof 

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Creepy,
You said you are going to use holy on boss. With admins online we told you not to do so and you did it (because it s useless and did so few damages on dragon).
After you ve been ebanned your argue was : "I had the item, it was mine so I do what i want with item".
So if anyone act the way they want like you said it could be a mess.
Maybe the eban is a bit long but one hour and now this is sunlight so it wont bother you too much.
Merry Xmas bro

• Like 1

creepy bro i was having classes and i didn't play css today , very unkind to mention me

also i have balls , if i troll i accept the eban with a fun spirit , you are taking this game way too seriously

also i kinda feel i saw you report someone for the same holy usage , no ? excuse my memory

5 minutes ago, Life is a Bitch said:

Hello Creepy,
You said you are going to use holy on boss. With admins online we told you not to do so and you did it (because it s useless and did so few damages on dragon).
After you ve been ebanned your argue was : "I had the item, it was mine so I do what i want with item".
So if anyone act the way they want like you said it could be a mess.
Maybe the eban is a bit long but one hour and now this is sunlight so it wont bother you too much.
Merry Xmas bro

But did we had any trim or we lost round? Not quite, we still won and I seen people use holy on this boss, even players who play long time can confirm it's good to use it there.

Merry xmas to u too btw

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lunala said:

creepy bro i was having classes and i didn't play css today , very unkind to mention me

also i have balls , if i troll i accept the eban with a fun spirit , you are taking this game way too seriously

also i kinda feel i saw you report someone for the same holy usage , no ? excuse my memory

I didnt report anyone

excuse me then , that was a boneless offense.

but nonetheless , aren't you the guy asking for yeks every round ?

you can just delete this report , it is nothing but a shame to you creepy , its 1 hour you could just wait couldn't you

Just now, ShadowCreepy said:

Is that all u can say? "Wah wah", get lost :)

nah you reported me before for the same thing and it got denied, why would you use that holy again even if you know that there's consequences? I also didn't eban you for a hour like lightning did, I ebanned you for a day.

• Wow 1

Its 1 hour since its not the first time u do creepytima aka use holy @ boss for no reason.

1000-1200 damage is nothing and its a massive waste, even if u didnt use holy no one would've died anyways as we would've killed it fast enough.
Sure we didnt lose round coz of it, but thats not an excuse, if u troll and we dont lose the round, in ur eyes no eban should be issued? see how stupid u sound?
We told u not to do it or eban.
We dont let ppl get away with a yek, they will always be ebanned (unless its mako)

Just now, ShadowCreepy said:

But did we had any trim or we lost round? Not quite, we still won and I seen people use holy on this boss, even players who play long time can confirm it's good to use it there

Creepy plz stop mentioning ghosts, no one will say its a good holy since it was a complete waste. And finally dont bring csgo into the argument, csgo has nothing to do with css so dont copy csgo ""tactics"" into css. Thanks in advance.

Oh and I want to mention I have nothing against you but it seems as if u are taking it rather personal. Take it as a note that you got yourself demoted by abusing on stalker by freezing/stripping zms/respawning yourself/and not caring about admin guidelines. 
*cough* 

ze_doom3_v1 - 12/15/2020 @ 18:01:06 Creepy<469><[U:1:374036212]><> triggered sm_psay to RockLeeTheGreenBeast<354><[U:1:58283735]><> (text honestly? lightning strike helped plex, norisk and his friends to take me out of admin)

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Look i think we had the most answer in so few times !
Creepy deserves a special skin for 2021. I am serious :)))
True Creepy no one died ! Even the dragon did not die ;)
For me not a big issue in that report 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lightning Strike said:

Its 1 hour since its not the first time u do creepytima aka use holy @ boss for no reason.

1000-1200 damage is nothing and its a massive waste, even if u didnt use holy no one would've died anyways as we would've killed it fast enough.
Sure we didnt lose round coz of it, but thats not an excuse, if u troll and we dont lose the round, in ur eyes no eban should be issued? see how stupid u sound?
We told u not to do it or eban.
We dont let ppl get away with a yek, they will always be ebanned (unless its mako)

Creepy plz stop mentioning ghosts, no one will say its a good holy since it was a complete waste. And finally dont bring csgo into the argument, csgo has nothing to do with css so dont copy csgo ""tactics"" into css. Thanks in advance.

Oh and I want to mention I have nothing against you but it seems as if u are taking it rather personal. Take it as a note that you got yourself demoted by abusing on stalker by freezing/stripping zms/respawning yourself/and not caring about admin guidelines. 
*cough* 

ze_doom3_v1 - 12/15/2020 @ 18:01:06 Creepy<469><[U:1:374036212]><> triggered sm_psay to RockLeeTheGreenBeast<354><[U:1:58283735]><> (text honestly? lightning strike helped plex, norisk and his friends to take me out of admin)

Your arguments are nothing, I'm not mentioning ghost (idk what u mean by that), using holy on boss is useful most of time, and u see on css and csgo u could see people use holy on that dragon (yes I seen on csgo and css and it's not csgo tactic, it's rather css tactic) why you think mapper added that feature for holy dmg the boss? Just so it exists and no one use it? You play ze for few months and it's ok u are still learning I dont blame you, but you should first ask others what they think about this holy if it's good or not, last time I used holy on dragon before too, we had admin online as well and he didnt even eban me (wester v7 ofc) weird right? As I said do some research first about maps, ask players with experience like Fierce or someone else with brain and ask them "Is it good to use holy on dragon in extreme stage on westersand v7", ask few people and they should answer you.

11 minutes ago, Life is a Bitch said:

Look i think we had the most answer in so few times !
Creepy deserves a special skin for 2021. I am serious :)))
True Creepy no one died ! Even the dragon did not die ?
For me not a big issue in that report 

For me it is big issue bro, I'm playing game and trying to enjoy it and tryhard it most time, and it wasnt even a troll and some guys take it too serious, if admins really want to enforce playse "use holy there, you dont use holy there you retard" etc then it's not good, it's why we get less new or good players.

As long as item use is good for team then it's fine, if someone troll with item to trim, blind etc eban. I didnt done any of it and i was just playing anmap

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the enlightenment Creepy!

We guys are so lucky that we have ur insane strats and tactics!

Thanks for showing us your knowlegde and Skill!
Edited by NoRisk
  • Wow 1

I dont need to ask players to see that its a sh*t holy. I have literally never seen holy being used there up until now, and as I said u are mentioning ghosts coz no one will support u in ur decision to use holy there

Why do u think ppl call it creepytima? coz they named it after u, u being the first to use it in wester v8 boss couple of months ago. U may have not created it, but u popularized a sh*t holy.

Using holy on dragon is a big waste. And I dont need to mention we both said DONT use holy at boss but u still decided to anyways. The only way i could see holy on boss being useful, is if there was a big trim, and its used to stop the trim.
In the situation where YOU used it, it was a big waste coz even if u DIDNT use it, we would have killed the boss with no trim and no problems anyways. Dont act like the holy helped the team, as it did nothing but mby save 5-10 seconds from the round.

8 minutes ago, ShadowCreepy said:

For me it is big issue bro, I'm playing game and trying to enjoy it and tryhard it most time, and it wasnt even a troll and some guys take it too serious, if admins really want to enforce playse "use holy there, you dont use holy there you retard" etc then it's not good, it's why we get less new or good players

I understand ur point, even I agree with it but the thing is is that most of the time ppl who enforce it know what they are talking about. Dont act like a victim, u enforce when to use an item when ur leading 90% of the time anyways. I remember when u were donate admin we were playing starwars, and just coz a guy used grip the way u didnt want it to be used u transfered it to urself and when ppl tried to argue u did wrong u just !sm'ed them coz u didnt want to fight the truth. 

And im not playing ze since "few months", Sure am newfag but am playing ze since 1 year. (not alot but still)

Edited by Lightning Strike

21 minutes ago, Lightning Strike said:

I dont need to ask players to see that its a sh*t holy. I have literally never seen holy being used there up until now, and as I said u are mentioning ghosts coz no one will support u in ur decision to use holy there

Why do u think ppl call it creepytima? coz they named it after u, u being the first to use it in wester v8 boss couple of months ago. U may have not created it, but u popularized a sh*t holy.

Using holy on dragon is a big waste. And I dont need to mention we both said DONT use holy at boss but u still decided to anyways. The only way i could see holy on boss being useful, is if there was a big trim, and its used to stop the trim.
In the situation where YOU used it, it was a big waste coz even if u DIDNT use it, we would have killed the boss with no trim and no problems anyways. Dont act like the holy helped the team, as it did nothing but mby save 5-10 seconds from the round.

I understand ur point, even I agree with it but the thing is is that most of the time ppl who enforce it know what they are talking about. Dont act like a victim when u enforce when to use an item 90% of the time anyways. I remember when u were donate admin we were playing starwars, and just coz a guy used grip the way u didnt want it to be used u transfered it to urself and when ppl tried to argue u did wrong u just !sm'ed them coz u didnt want to fight the truth. 

And im not playing ze since "few months", Sure am newfag but am playing ze since 1 year. (not alot but still)

In that case, you said "I never seen holy like that" and u play ze since 1 year, it wasnt sh*t holy as it's not first time it's being USED like THAT, people call it "Creepytima" are mostly american kids like plex or some nonames like Norisk and haziwa. If you think no one will support me then why dont u ask, maybe there will be people who support me u never know. Also we didnt had trim its maybe because they finally decided to shoot, or maybe just good boss rng. Otherwise if we had bad rng and we had big trim it was still good use, of course I could save it, my opinion. And I transfer becuase starwars is hard map, that need good items, guy used grip at most useless place, he could use it better. People who try to argue I sm them becuase I'm not gonna waste time on these people, they could just ask that guy to report me thats all. I let people learn items on some more popular maps like some ff or other maps where items are not essential. In zed both css and csgo for example if guy did mistake they cheer him up and tell him how to use it better, or they support you with how you use item by your self as long as it's good for team. (That's what one of my friends told me on steam and I agree with him), why don't we do the same on nide? Instead flaming people, it can happen sometimes but why dont we try do that? On csgo people will cheer u up most time on some servers ofc, instead ebanning you insta and say "Your item was trash anyways" even tho it wasnt that trash.

At last let's stop and let lead admins decide.

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Like 1