Zombie Revival Event #43 Boosting Time

Zombie Revival Event #43
10/04/2021 - 5pm GMT+0
Welcome back to new event
Good Luck
Up to 10 days of VIP for the winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): zm_lila_panic_ak1 (which you can download manually here) zm_lila_panic_bofa_xxl (which you can download manually here) Special information: RTV,  Resetscore and Blast (Pushing props by a grenade) will be disabled.
Map time: 25 minutes 
Time of the event: 10/04/2021 at 5pm GMT+0 Special rules:  Normal rules will be applied, Edging or letting your team die as a human will result in a ban up to 30 minutes. Rewards: Rewards will be considered by this way: Top5 most scores will be rewarded with 5 days of VIP in every map. Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Revival IP:  149.202.65.122:27000
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #50 - Sewers Adventure

Zombie Escape Mini Event #50 - Sewers Adventure
10-4-2021  2AM GMT+0
ASIAN EVENT!!!

ze Sewer Escape
ze Infected Sewers V6

Good luck!

Special kickers on Sewer Escape: 1) Mac 10 only. 2) No Grenades. 3) No Rebuys

6 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_sewer_escape_2012_b1 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_infected_sewers_v6_5 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  10-4-2021 2AM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 6 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map of ze_sewer_escape_2012_b1 will grant you 2 days of VIP! Winning the map of ze_infected_sewers_v6_5 will grant you 4 days of VIP! Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

Zombie Revival Event #42 Sand castle

Zombie Revival Event #42
5/04/2021 - 5pm GMT+0
Welcome back to new event
Good Luck
Up to 10 days of VIP for the winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): zm_dust_cbble_v2 (which you can download manually here) zm_titan_dust_v2(which you can download manually here) Special information: RTV,  Resetscore and Blast (Pushing props by a grenade) will be disabled.
Map time: 25 minutes 
Time of the event: 5/04/2021 at 5pm GMT+0 Special rules:  Normal rules will be applied, Edging or letting your team die as a human will result in a ban up to 30 minutes. Rewards: Rewards will be considered by this way: Top5 most scores will be rewarded with 5 days of VIP in every map. Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Revival IP:  149.202.65.122:27000
Read more...

1: Your own ingame name: LowParty
2: Your own steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:150507906
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: Unchained
4: What server did it happen on: zombie escape
5: What map: icecap
6: Time and date: 06/03/2021 about 21:55 server time
7: Explain the situation: I was at the end of the map, on the "island" about to get an epic solo for my collection. I was camping on the buoy with AWP where zombies cant reach you, while I was on my try to shoot zombies away. Players just decided to complain because they wanted to play another round of this map (can understand them because we dont play this map very often tho), and Unchained just decided to slap me, not giving me any chances to do smth. He could have teleported me near helicopter or idk.
8: Proof: about tick 76k

ze_icecap_escape_v5 06.03.2021 @ 21:35 26.5 MiB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2