Locked Admin Application

shepherd

• Server Admin

NOTE : i'm an old admin but idk if you have to write new one or not :3 so this the old forum , too lazy to write new one lol

- i'm applying for ZR server . 

1 -Name and Age : Shehperd , 21

2 - Discord User Name : shepherd#3244

3-  Steam_ID : STEAM_0:0:137830044 - 47

4 -  How long are you playing CSS ? 

Since 2013 ~ Nosteam , and i've played 1.6 for long time before css .

5 - Why do you think we should take you into the team ? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community ?      

I used to be an admin for 6 months

6 - Which experiences do you have about being an ( ADMIN ) and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin ? 

7 - Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? 

nothing important , most of the time 

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

if i was specious about someone using aimbot i'll spec him for round or two to see if he really using aimbot or not , if he did use aimbot i'll give him warning , kick . if he back again , i'll ban him for day to make sure he learn the lesson .

Edited by shepherd

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello Shepherd, 

interesting application but it's not really detailled. 

- We don't know for what mod your application is about, ZE ? ZM ?

- When was you admin and why did you retired and also why do you want to apply again.

- And the last thing, we never warn someone with an aimbot, we ban directly without warning 1 week. 

Good luck.

Neutral.

• Thanks 1

• Server Admin
7 hours ago, Lardy said:

Hello Shepherd, 

interesting application but it's not really detailled. 

- We don't know for what mod your application is about, ZE ? ZM ?

- When was you admin and why did you retired and also why do you want to apply again.

- And the last thing, we never warn someone with an aimbot, we ban directly without warning 1 week. 

Good luck.

Neutral.

Hey lardy it's good to see you , I'm applying for ZR server and I left the server for while because of my study , and yeah i know we do not warn the aimbot but just like I said this is an old forum most of the answers i did not change them.

• Developer
18 hours ago, shepherd said:

Hey lardy it's good to see you , I'm applying for ZR server and I left the server for while because of my study , and yeah i know we do not warn the aimbot but just like I said this is an old forum most of the answers i did not change them.

Hello.

I don't understand why you didn't use the new model set up to apply.

Your application looks very messy, which could suggest a lack of involvement.

I still don't know at the moment what motivates you to be an admin, as it is your motivations if there is a long time ..

If you can't take time for make a correct application, why we should take time to look at it. 

• ire locked this topic