Locked Sticky's ZE Application

1. -Your Name and Age.: 
  You can call me Sticky, and im 16yo. I had many nicknames in the past, but the only ones that are still in use is "Sticky" and "PG201".  

2.- Your Discord UserName: 
 Sticky_Pg#0067

3. - STEAM_0 and which server you applying for:
 I'm applying for ZE. STEAM_0:1:219028874

4. - How long are you playing CSS ? : 
I've started playing CSS in 2014 and begun to play ZE in 2018, but played mainly 1.6 ZE until 2020, when i got steam version of css. Before 2020, i've played alot on JB and ZM/ZR servers. Finally, when i got steam version of the game, ZE became my main gamemode and NiDE is my favourite server since then. 

5. - You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days) : 
Connection time should be fine for me, because im playing CSS durning most of my free time. (At least for now)

6. - Needs a minimun of 3+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word. 
?

7.- Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? :
Since i really like this community, i want to become bigger part of it. I know many people on this server, but not many people know me. My goal is to show people that i can handle this job and deal with trollers and toxic players.

8.- Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? :
Basically, i have zero admin experience for now, and i never was an admin on CSS server before. But im willing to gain admin knowledge and improve my skills of moderating the server. I know some basic SourceMod commands and hoping to learn more of them. 

9.- Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?:
Currently im studying, so i have a lot of free time when i dont have exams. Besides studying routine, im also interested in collecting and using 80s-2000s electronic stuff, like VHS or old Nintendo consoles. I can be bit annoying and ask stupid questions sometimes, so be ready ?

10.- here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
As usual, when i see something suspicious from player, i will start to spectate him to analyze his actions. Then, there will be 2 possible variants of my actions:
1. - If im 100% sure that player uses aimbot, spinbot or other aim hacks - i will ban him for 1 week or more, depending on his ban history.
2. - If im not really sure that player uses aimbot, i will let higher admins to deal with that player. If there's no higher admins on the server - i will send demo to them in Discord.

11. - Do you like ze_boatescape_batata_ultimate ?
Sure, how you could not like the masterpiece like boatescape_batata? ?
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Edited by PG201
grammar correction
  • Like 5