Locked Linguistic's admin application.

Linguistic

1. Linguistic, 24.

2. Linguistic#0492

3. STEAM_0:0:10523958, ZE-CSS

4. Long time ?

5. Had 3 days before the stats reset

7.  What is important to me is ensuring the experience for players is enjoyable and fun and isn't ruined by a small minority of players doing as they please, this of course includes admins doing as they please without regard for what the players want.

8. I have a decent knowledge of Sourcemod as I ran my own server in the past and I know all the commands, I was also admin on an old server called Icannt, due to my timezone I can often play when little or no other admins are on

9. Currently working as a Marine Scientist, due to this I may have periods of inactivity (nothing long of course) and I can't consistently have a playtime schedule, but I do like to maintain a couple hours a week of playtime, I also can respond to any reports players send my way and check demos.

10. I would spectate him, inform any other online admins and take a recording to share with other admins later, I would try and get as many opinions from admins as possible before banning for something subjective and hard to prove like aimbot, the only exception is if it was something ridiculously blatant in which case I would ban for a week.

• Like 4

I'm am gonna stay neutral on this one. I don't see you ever abusing your payadmin, or being rude to another player, but a few times there have been trolls and there has been no consequence made for them while you were playing

"What is important to me is ensuring the experience for players is enjoyable and fun and isn't ruined by a small minority of players doing as they please, this of course includes admins doing as they please without regard for what the players want."

At the moment I'm neutral. But I'm curious, how would you ensure it?
Because I've seen two sides of you so far, one more than the other.

• Like 2

• Server Admin

Hallo Linguistic

I would love to see u in the team only there is 1 problem 

Number 5 u dont have enough time on the server ( eventho the stats did reset ) i cant check it up because im not familiair with you. there for i have to decline.

However the door is not closed for future apps. 

UPDATE : 23-2-2022 

Listening to the community and team is always important thats is why i overrule my orginal vote to cancel the App. You have bee accepted due to high praise. Dont dissapoint me 

Edited by Akadir

• Akadir locked this topic