Locked PàràdOx's app

1: PàràdOx

2: Ze Server

3: Was an admin for almost a year on nide 

4: I don't mean to be arrogant or something, but many players liked the time back when i was an admin  where the abuse was very less than ever before, i left the admin team after a year when the big abuse started, and no one in the community wanted to hear to players feedback including mine, and felt like the community is just a pure crap. So to be honest i would like to come back because i do have faith (although its very small) that the community can recover especially with Klixus returning back, and to be clear my application is related to the community status, if the community doesn't listen to players and going to be a mess again, i would leave the admin team again (if my admin app gets accepted ofc) 

5: Maybe you would like to know that i'm very busy with univ... idk?

• Like 2

@PàràdOx Hey Paradox ive known u for a long time, and we both played a lot together on nide as admins.

I have good feeling with you, i think you are a responsible guy.

I will talk with Batat about your Application.

Dear @PàràdOx me and batata we have decided, that we would like to have you in our Team and Community.

We've known you for so long,we dont have any doubts at all. 

Congratulations to your recruitment!

Your Admin will be activated in a few hours! 

• Klixus locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #325 Part I - 10/05/24 - 3PM GMT+2 (EU Time - 3PM in France / 2PM in Portugal) Part I - 10/05/24 - 12PM GMT+2 (NA Time - 6PM in New York / 3PM in Los Angeles) Part II - 11/05/24 - 3PM GMT+2 (EU Time - 3PM in France / 2PM in Portugal) Part II - 11/05/24 - 12PM GMT+2 (NA Time - 6PM in New York / 3PM in Los Angeles) Part III - 12/05/24 - 3PM GMT+2 (EU Time - 3PM in France / 2PM in Portugal) Part III - 12/05/24 - 12PM GMT+2 (NA Time - 6PM in New York / 3PM in Los Angeles) NiDE's Map Contest 2024 17 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played  Part I - 10/05/2024 ze_mako2_in_4hours [Download Soon] ze_system_b2 [Download Soon] ze_treasure_valley_v1f [Download Soon] ze_permafrost_b2 [Download Soon] ze_surf_sphinx_stronghold_a5 [Download Soon]  Part II - 11/05/2024 ze_battletoads_a1 [Download Soon] ze_contra_v1_9_5 [Download Soon] ze_exit_this_earths_atomosphere_c1 [Download Soon] ze_pizza_tower_v1_beta [Download Soon] ze_simulated_universe_alpha1b [Download Soon] ze_untitled_touhou_a04 [Download Soon]  Part III - 12/05/2024 ze_dnd_hydra_a2 [Download Soon] ze_stardust_battleground_m1 [Download Soon] ze_arid_lands_of_king_theba_b1_0 [Download Soon] ze_esther_cc_zi1 [Download Soon] ze_deltarune_ch1_b1 [Download Soon] ze_builders_v1a [Download Soon] 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! Since this is the first true playthrough for this maps, errors, glitches and bugs can or might happen. If you see any problems with the maps, report them to @ Hobbitten  or @ .Rushaway . 👑 Leader Anyone willing to help lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning any map(s) or final stage of any map(s) will grant you 1 day of vip. ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • - Name: 二次元高手 - Link to Steam Profile :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mingrixiang/ - Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:44538615 - Reason for using VPN : working around and play at netcafe - Your location : China
    • +1 as long as u will wisper to me with your sexy voice 
    • I gave you guys leader access. Remember that if your leader access is abused the permission can be taken away instantly.  Such as - Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server - Nominating a leader map without leading it - Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.
  • LATEST TOPICS