Locked Adding some maps?

willy wilson

Hello, nice to see many of the faces here, my names willy wilson, and I play on gfl, unloze, and used to play on nide back before the .gg era, and was looking to get back into the community a little bit, was wondering if you guys would be down to add certain maps to the nomlist?

namely:

ze_last_man_standing_v5_1 (obviously this map would need to have a certain amount of players to be nominated, but it's an amazing map, that a lot of people really enjoyed when we tried it out, we played v4_2 but due to some bugs, v5_1 works a lot better with 2 years worth of fixes)

ze_paranoid_ultimate_v10_4 (a fun older, more noob friendly version of paranoid I think many people would enjoy, that's not as toxic as v11, due to no holy grenade, or other team-killy mechanics)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I agree, ze_last_man_standing_v5_1 

Could be added to rotation, I suggest that if we woul want to play that map, we would need around 55 players, because it's a huge map.

About ze_paranoid_ultimate_v10_4

I seen that map, it could be added to rotation as well, but v11 is more popular so maybe v11 would be better idea to add.

Anyway I support this suggestion.

• Server Admin

thanks for your suggestions Willy and welcome to our community .

we have ze_last_man_standing_v5_1 already but it was on admin nomlist i added it while ago and its on public with minimum player "50"
also i added ze_paranoid_ultimate_v10_4  and its on public even i added ze_paranoid_rezurrection_v11_9 but the last one is in admin nomlist only atm .

feel  free for more   suggestions and  thanks .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anwar said:

thanks for your suggestions Willy and welcome to our community .

we have ze_last_man_standing_v5_1 already but it was on admin nomlist i added it while ago and its on public with minimum player "50"
 also i added ze_paranoid_ultimate_v10_4  and its on public even i added ze_paranoid_rezurrection_v11_9 but the last one is in admin nomlist only atm .

feel  free for more   suggestions and  thanks .

Thank you very much anwar!

• Thanks 1

• inGame locked this topic