Opinion: CSGO ZE players or CSS ZE players, who is better?

Tinned

Both can usually play try hard map well, has dedicated players. But still has difference, CSGO ZE depend more on team play because of bhop limit, guns has good accuracy so they nerf stopping power. Not have much "very high" experience/skill players, but have larger intermediate-senior players. Play try hard map more than CSS, has larger map pool, no FF/paranoid every day. That my opinion.  

CSS "pros" (who masterise all concepts of the game) are still the best on csgo while best csgo players when they play CSS look average+ no more, i think that says it all

We have already see best csgo players being so slow on pipes on mako on CSS for exemple 

They can't bhop properly, most don't even know how to run fast they just stay at 250 speed

+ If you are a top CSS player, when you play csgo you really feel it like a kid game not serious (yes we all started this game kids but many stayed because it looks more serious than that), in csgo aim shooting is easier, if you are a "pro" player, as a zombie in csgo you will not have an important impact, but on CSS a pro bhopper zombie can almost win alone on many maps 

Also, you can be a very good ZE player on csgo with "only" 2k hours while on CSS you will probably still look complete average

Edited by Phnix
  • Like 3
  • Super 1

You are making it see like all csgo ze players are bad, which is incorrect

On 8/29/2022 at 1:23 AM, Phnix said:

CSS "pros" (who masterise all concepts of the game) are still the best on csgo while best csgo players when they play CSS look average+ no more, i think that says it all

Css and csgo are similar are different at the same time. A csgo player will be better some things and the same with a css player.
Also, many people who come from csgo come to css to play hard maps. Compared to the average css player, they are alot better.

We have already see best csgo players being so slow on pipes on mako on CSS for exemple 

They can't bhop properly, most don't even know how to run fast they just stay at 250 speed

Due to capped csgo bhop speed, they are often used to going slower on pipes. This doesnt mean that they are bad.
Also, csgo ze bhopping is alot harder than css bhop. Css is about perfs, but on csgo ze, u need to be good at strafing to continue momentum and be faster than others.

If you are a top CSS player, when you play csgo you really feel it like a kid game not serious (yes we all started this game kids but many stayed because it looks more serious than that), in csgo aim shooting is easier, if you are a "pro" player, as a zombie in csgo you will not have an important impact, but on CSS a pro bhopper zombie can almost win alone on many maps 

If u are good at csgo or css ze and switch games, you will obviously be better than the average player

9 hours ago, maso said:

You are making it see like all csgo zeplayers are bad, which is incorrect

All csgo players are bad, this is correct

9 hours ago, maso said:

Also, many people who come from csgo come to css to play hard maps.

which they suck cock at

9 hours ago, maso said:

Compared to the average css player, they are alot better.

wow if I compare some f**got who spends 10 hours a day playing ze to a random nosteamer who plays only boatescape they look better!

9 hours ago, maso said:

Due to capped csgo bhop speed, they are often used to going slower on pipes. This doesnt mean that they are bad.

yes it does, movement is a skill and csgo still has scrolling and strafing

9 hours ago, maso said:

csgo ze bhopping is alot harder than css bhop

0 stamina ezhop is easier than stock aa? 

9 hours ago, maso said:

Css is about perfs, but on csgo ze, u need to be good at strafing to continue momentum and be faster than others.

hahahahahahahahahaha, name one good csgo player who can strafe

It is a known fact anyone that plays csgo in 2022 has severe brain damage, so if my calculations are correct, css rules.

spacer.png

This moving imagery reaffirms that I am correct in my aforementioned statement, any posters below this line have been stepped on by Dr. Livesey, therefore having lost their privilege of arguing against my statement.