Locked Another incompetence from Bro Man Salam

Creepy_

1:  ShadowCreepy
2:  STEAM_0:0:187018106

3:  Bro Man Salam
4: Zombie Escape
5: ze_tyranny_v5fix
6: 12.01.2019 12:20 around 
7: Players voted to play another last stage, this time it was different. Admin did nothing about materia usage troll during lasers.  He was just laughing at this time. I'm gonna add that he was provocating me and other people, I'm not sure who because !sm him. The only troll in admin team is Bro Man Salam, he always troll during game  session when there is no senior online.
8: Check demo archives for more proof

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Wow 2

Shadow, as someone who watched the demo, I dont believe anything shown here comes anything close to report worthy. I can understand how you're annoyed at players trolling, and that admins can't be perfect, but I think blaming everything on one man has the wrong idea. 

We will all try to better ourselves as admins, but please also try to understand that we're all doing our best. Thank you for taking the time to express this concern.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Dear ShadowCreepy , didnt want answer u but ur dumb report need an answer.
Well known doorhuger ( 0 damage elite ) when u are EPC , a marathon professional  and a 13 years old kid , your report is only a personal attack on me, to be demoted , but ur report doesnt have any kind of sense , cause in ze_tyranny_v5fix i wasnt admin yet ( admin freezed )
so ye xdddd , u just ridiculous 
OK ,but nvm , so if u were upset cause that yektima (again in extra round in tyrani ) , why u just reported me ( even i wasnt admin ) and not the other admins ( like wicked and hamoud ) ? , mm thats strange , maybe something personal xd?
 So please if u have a problem with me , I dont care , just type !sm salam and then STFU and enjoy the game crybaby
2 more things  
Do not try to make the administrators believe that you are a good guy, when you are the first who encourages other players to troll with items (both in Unloze and Nide), and yes, I will look for the demos , dont worry 
Also, do not try to teach others how to be admin when u were demoted after be 3 months trial admin , cause your incompetence and ye u got denied 2 times to be unloze admins, for several reasons we all know

So please bro this is  a game try to enjoy and have fun 

and ye i forgot , can u send me the part of the demo when  i insulted u on tyrani pls?

Edited by Bro Man Salam
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

First of all who is admin who insults? Mm? Oh its Salam. I'm always defending and stop calling me kid, you dont know me))

It's not personal attack on you, I'm trying to prove that you dont deserve administrator, even if you didnt had admin powers it doesnt matter

Im waay older then you, and I know that you always troll. You was even insulting Hamouda on skyrim for being "Muslim". 

Gabriel already proved that you dont deserve admin, and there is so much more instead of only allowing troll during lasers.))

And what is this administrator move? Keep insulting other people? It's you.

Also I'm not encouraging people on nide or unloze to troll, because I dislike trolling so stop making sh*t up))

And who is the person who is making fun of someone hmm? It's you.

I dont know how you got admin since you are disrespectful person as hell. 

Of course I could report them but even tho your admin was freezed, you still should tell admins to do their job. 

Even Hamouda said that you are troller, so stop making excuses. 

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Wow 1

But you still disrespect others, by saying "You guys suck" etc, like you are big boss or something. On starwars for example.

I dislike trollers like you, and it's a big impact on admin position.

• Like 1

• Server Admin

This shouldn't considered as an admin abuse because technically bro man salam wasn't an admin at that time 

He should be considered as a normal player like the rest during tyranny map 

Also @Bro Man Salam try to be less rude and toxic when you speaking to others bcs that is not a way to talk to others as admin 

And @ShadowCreepy I feel like there is something personally here since you only reported about bro man Salam and you didn't involve other admins who were there, you only wrote his name in the report template 

And ye that Time admins should take an action towards trollers maybe at least an Eban. 

I agree with sausage admins can't be perfect but try to do our best and making least mistakes or no mistakes as possible 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For this post i even logined into nide 

1. Shadow is just hating bms, that's all the story lul 

3 hours ago, Bro Man Salam said:

Well known doorhuger ( 0 damage elite ) when u are EPC , a marathon professional  and a 13 years old kid

True

1 hour ago, ShadowCreepy said:

I dislike trollers like you, and it's a big impact on admin position.

You are also a "f*cking" troll.

Edited by RuD
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Since Bro Man Salam wasn’t admin at the time you played this map, it’s not needed to let this topic open.

thx for your report.

Edited by Lardy
  • Wow 1

• Lardy locked this topic