Locked Admin application

Akadir

• Server Admin

hey guys 

my name is akadir  21 years old

(steam name Dragonfirealpha) 

2 steam id : STEAM_0:0:68451937

3 i have been playing css for around 6 years but just as a regular no hardcore player 

4 i think i would fit perfect in the team since im pretty handy with c++ i recently started coding with source with more experience i would like to rank up to help with tech support 

5 i have no experinece as a admin but i learn quik 

6 i play almost daily wel sometimes im busy with work but that dindt keep me from playing the game 

7 i would spec and watch. If i see that he is clearly cheating i would record the footage and then ban 

To be fair i had a prety long absence from the game so on gameplay wise im lacking a bit behind but im no noob either lol . I would like to start as admin and slowley with more experience rank up to tech like i said the reason i cant be tech support right now is because i miss some experince with the source code but yeah thats pretty much it i would love to hear from you guys 

*Corrected : Name, 7  

Edited by Akadir
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

You can be pretty helpful especially in tech part since you have knowledge in c++and some knowledge of coding in source 

And don't worry you can get experience in game play with time it's not that hard so i am supporting you  with +1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anwar said:

You can be pretty helpful especially in tech part since you have knowledge in c++and some knowledge of coding in source 

And don't worry you can get experience in game play with time it's not that hard so i am supporting you  with +1

+1 for this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Anwar locked this topic