Locked simple app

• Ingame Nickname: LISCRO
  • Discord username: liscro
  • SteamID[STEAM_0:0:214921919]
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?)ZE

Why are you interested in applying for admin?

- I want to try a new experience on that server + the idea of applying was not new and I think this is the right time to do it 

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

- mostly active in EU and sometimes in NA

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

- its been a long time,i was playing since pivo was the owner, and admins like lowparty,anwar ... etc

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

- i started css 2016 in v34  and i moved to v90 when za empire sv down  2017/18 ( idont remember ), until now  

Do you have any past admin experience?

- iwas admin before in cs1.6 (forget the name) / css v34 (za empire) / css v90 ( unloze ).  

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

- no, niggative  :lenny:  .

* thanks for reading  

" ihate cube maps "   " :lenny: "

• Like 1

+1 to my guy, i have no idea why are you guys giving him the neutral treatment ? dude is active, really chill dude almost never trolls. hes an old player that has a good amount of knowledge concerning the game mod, and to top it off he's an admin on unloze which means you are adding an experienced admin to the ranks, obvious +1 to my boy.

i aint baised this is just what a simple observation can say about him, good luck!

• Server Admin

Hi LISCRO I've seen you play a few times. you knows how to lead users, and his understanding of the map seems to be higher than average.

However, seeing as people were saying neutral things, I decided that there was a problem in some areas.

It is currently neutral, but if good performance is shown in the future, +1 seems possible.