Pavlynn retire.

Hello dear good and some not so good people! ?
Im here just to say something. Its maybe me sad for someone, someone would happy about it, others dont care about this post. anyways..
i would like to give up my rights as LSA/SA for permanent. The reason is im done with CSS and im done with gaming general. Actually im slowly to old for this sh1t ?. I wish you guys much fun, i will remember some guys for ever. @ire bro, please remove all my rights and if it possible delete my page on forum. Im 100% do not coming back as sad as it sounds. My Plague Clan is goin to Nero and balckskull999 as a new leaders of it. 

I want to say thank you to special guys i had the honor of getting to know you:

ire, you was always nice to me and you teached me so many things. I never saw your face or hear your voice in this 3 years we know each other, but i rlly like you as a person, thank you!

nero, i met you just few month ago after i came back from my nearly death (my operation on my kidney) now after 5 month i can say i like you as a person and i happy to have you as friend btw. we will still type in WhatsApp :*.

blackskull999 we are friends since mad papys admins banned us permanent 3 years ago xD i rlly miss those days and i will always remember you. I love you m8 ❤️ (no homo).

Doshik, you're so much younger then me but you teached me so much and i will be always thankfull for that! M8 you have potential to have your own server. Thats what i wish for you! 

I dont wana type to long, there much more guys i rlly like. I know some guys dont like me, but i never cares about people like this xD

I will miss you guys! Have a great time. Bye Bye 

(ps: after this post i will delete my steam and my account on nide.gg so i will not answer back) 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic