Locked poka's admin application.

poka

1. Hi My name is poka i have 14 years old
2. STEAM_0:0:506535488
3. I've been playing counter strike source for about 3 years
4. Maybe you should want me and the staff because I will try to improve the community. If I do something bad, I will try to improve myself and sometimes this server needs to play healthy and free of distractions that damage the server and allow players to play Happily.
5. My experience is that I have been an administrator in a server for crafting and helped to balance the systems and make the server to 2000 people. And I am confident that I Will definitely not disappoint this server.
6. I tend to play for more than 5 hours, but sometimes, the study makes me spend less time, but I still play regularly. Right now I'm going to be in grade 2, I'm learning about promotions. Stay with me and I will support or help as much as possible for those in need.
7. I will go to the details of such players, I need to have a basic test to follow the rules of punishment, if he uses the said hack, will drive him from the server, please withdraw the hack if he enters the server again. Once, using the same hack, I will ban him for 1 day.

Edited by ggez1234mlg
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin

You're still too young and immature to be a good full admin in my opinion.

You also don't possess enough map knowledge to deal with different situations in the game, and talking about that, i barely see you doing anything in the server as an admin, except doing !slap poka. 

-1 x 10

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Batata said:

You're still too young and immature to be a good full admin in my opinion.

You also don't possess enough map knowledge to deal with different situations in the game, and talking about that, i barely see you doing anything in the server as an admin, except doing !slap poka. 

-1 x 10

Thank you for your comment, I will improve it.

• Like 1

POKA POKA POKA CHU.....You are a donated admin,So, the best thing that you can do to prove all here wrong is to use your power  in such a smooth way as it would leave some great impacts...forget about RAI CHU she is a girl improve your mentality ..You are a good kid..try and use your power,,what I wanna see is that you do some magic tricks so that the server would not get empty or number of players getting fallen to  20 or 30,,Use your power,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Killik locked this topic