Locked pl_1over setting Rage Mode

On the 10th round of Cosmo today pl_1over decided to set the stage to Rage because we were losing with a bad score (2-8) he also admin extended quite a lot, which may be considered admin abuse.

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/auto-20200710-064157-ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5fix.dem

Here's the  demo

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1. Didn't use Format

2. He extended a map he saw as winnable, as people were joining that are good at that map. 

Don't get this report at all, if you had such a problem then why didn't you type to him. Majority of the server wanted the map extended to beat it, except for 3 people.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Plex said:

1. Didn't use Format

I included enough relevant and important information for a higher up admin to have a look at this themselves.

1 hour ago, Plex said:

He extended a map he saw as winnable

He skipped to rage mode, which is my main complaint, if it was winnable why did he need to skip to rage mode?

1 hour ago, Plex said:

as people were joining that are good at that map. 

Like whom? Every few people joined after he skipped to rage and extended and I would only say around two were good, and I am including you in that.

1 hour ago, Plex said:

Don't get this report at all, if you had such a problem then why didn't you type to him.

There was another player who voiced his grievances on the server and he copped a 10 minute mute for it.

1 hour ago, Plex said:

Majority of the server wanted the map extended to beat it,

Which is why he extended without a vote twice?

Most of those players staying were just Chinese laserfags anyways, most of them had less than a hundred hours in Source, they all left after Cosmo.

• Wow 1

• Server Admin

this report is a mess my eyes was having a hardtime reading this . Use template like we are saying you too 

• Haha 1

Before I skip the level. I did vote first and it was 74% so I changed it

why I extend two time without extend vote. it's winnable because we died at laser part.

Also people was coming for cosmo. I don't want to waste map.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pl_1over said:

Before I skip the level. I did vote first and it was 74% so I changed it

So what if you did a vote?

Why would you skip a level of the map just because players  voted for it? I understand in case of a server crash or a glitch that didn't count a win, but that was not the case, you simply decided to skip a level of the map for no proper reason.

5 minutes ago, pl_1over said:

why I extend two time without extend vote. it's winnable because we died at laser part.

And? It's Cosmo, it's won plenty of times, when the score is 2-14 maybe you should just try another day, just because it's winnable isn't an excuse to extend without a vote after two vote extends.

6 minutes ago, pl_1over said:

Also people was coming for cosmo

Yes some laserfags who immediately left after were coming, so what? Since when was Nide made to cater to people who don't even play the server outside of FF maps?

They could've joined sooner, they could just join next time we play Cosmo (which will be in a couple of days)

6 minutes ago, pl_1over said:

I don't want to waste map

It is not wasting a map to not win it, if people have a decent attempt, are having fun and learning the map it is not being wasted.

Just because you didn't get your screenshot doesn't mean the map was wasted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• DeMoN locked this topic
  • Batata unlocked this topic
  • Server Admin

Unlocked the topic, because there wasn't a higher admin replying yet.

Even though the report is not respecting the template, it's a valid report.

I have to agree with the player that is reporting pl_1over (sorry, can't see the name of the guy that is reporting). If the team is bad and you keep losing, well, too bad, the server should move on and play another map. Although there was a vote for it, so it was democratic, the vote shouldn't have existed. I keep telling this to admins... Don't think only about the population that is actually in the server, think also about the players that are waiting for the map to change to come in.

pl_1over was already informed about this and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

And other admins don't lock topics until a higher replies, please :')

Thanks for the report.

Topic closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Batata locked this topic