Locked Admin application !

ZoMd!e

1. Your Name and Age.  ( My Name :- Suyash ( Play ZoMd!e ) & Age :- 25 )

2. Your Discord UserName:- (ZoMd!e#3998)

3. Steam_ID:- STEAM_0:0:795896761

4. How long are you playing CSS ?:-  (I have been playing CSS for more than 5 years but I used to play it on non-steam account and it’s been more than a year in my current steam account.)

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?:- (I would love to be the part of the team. I see every player as same. I want to be able to make the fair gameplay. I have also read admin guidelines on what an admin have to do or what not to do. I am also aware that before any action where I could be in a confusing state, I need to discuss with other admin players.)

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?(-)

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?(I am from India. Currently I am doing a full time job since the start of 2016-2020 and I play CSS daily. I will play on the server for a very long time.)

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  (If I suspect anyone using hack, I will spectate them immediately and will watch their action. If I am sure about their hack then I will ban the hacker for one week with the reason. If I am not sure about the hack then I will discuss with other present admin and with the votes I will take necessary action.)

Play Zombie Revival ! ?

Edited by ZoMd!e
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Hey, you just copied the answers from a different application

I know you are old player, but the point is not here, your connection time is bad, only 1 day is not that much good.

Sorry but i will give you -1

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

• ire locked this topic