Locked Creepy + Lightning Strike report

Malala 

1: Malala
2: STEAM_0:1:163976933
3: Creepy, Lightning Strike
4: ZE
5: Pharos Sirius
6: 2020-12-13 12:20:20
7: Explain the situation Creepy and Lightning Strike abused a random player, stripping him and kicking him several times for no reason, when he asked why they were doing this they just ignored him
8: Proof https://files.catbox.moe/14zgkh.mp4 (you can check admin logs to see multiple examples of this and his chat history on hlstats https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=149278)

• Haha 1

I wonder how you feel about your life, knowing full well this is all you do in your free time; being a sad nolifer that comes to troll. 

30 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

several times for no reason

I like how you are playing dumb knowing full well why did that. I thought it was you and thats why I did that. 

When you put a criminal in a room with 50 lookalikes sometimes we will get the wrong one, other times we hit the jackpot (doorhug)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lightning Strike said:

I like how you are playing dumb knowing full well why did that. I thought it was you and thats why I did that. 

When you put a criminal in a room with 50 lookalikes sometimes we will get the wrong one, other times we hit the jackpot (doorhug)

So yes you abused a random player for no legitimate reason, thanks for admitting it.

You are still running away from the fact that you're a sad nolife troller who constantly avoids bans, in which said nolife troller I thought that player was. Maybe its time for you to finally grow up and realize that you're pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

well i just checked the demo that you sent , indeed that moment it wasn't you he was another player but anyway  they already said they thought it was you so it was a mistake 

why you reporting when another player get abused , you seems care about him ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello, you are spending a lot of your time to try to get our admins tired by trolling and spoofing people always and always, yes it was a mistake but i can understand that it can happens when you have someone like you that goes so far in trolling.

You clearly told me in Private Message last time that you will manage all your efforts to make our admins think that a random player is you after you spoofed him.

This report will be closed since it has been created by you and i already know that you clearly try to bait our admins in a trap and then report them afterward with a little smile on your face i guess ?

Anyway i would have take this report seriously only if it came from that player who apparently got abused for nothing and i feel sorry for him. 

Topic closed. 

Edited by Deepn
  • Like 4

• Deepn locked this topic