Petition to Permamute Little Josh

Fake_Ninja

Poll (and a Petition) to Permamute Little Josh Forever in the ZE Community  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This kid never shuts up when he gets on to this server. Me and Icey Cake were fed up by his crap and he caused us to lose Santa EX Truth and other fine events here. It's that time we must shut him up FOR GOOD so that there is peace here. Thanks for listening to my short TED Talk guys! ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Little Josh is currently muted for a week by me and don't worry, each time he misbehaves, he'll get insta mute and I'll increase it even longer without MERCY, that way maybe he will behave. Perma muting him sure is an alternative way and I like that, after he made me angry as hell on ze elevator that day. His father should teach him a lesson, I don't get why letting his kid to play and talk shit on microphone is a good idea, instead he'll get a negative reputation by the community! But since his father won't do somethinh about it.. I will. If he dares to misbehave again on microphone, I am going to mute him.. maybe permanently :moon2S: or maybe longer (like few months). 

He is basically PlayB Junior! 

I get it he's a kid but that doesn't mean he can do literally anything bad and get away with it. Back then, when got caught, he won't admit his mistakes. Always wanted to lie which is not good. From now the admins must be VERY strict against him, one more stupid word or sentence coming from him, his mic in-game will be shut, and I'll be the one to adjust how long he's going to be muted for. 

I'd be glad to see the results though, which allows me to consider of permanently muting him more. Thanks for the poll!

• Like 2

I'm neutral to this 

Unchained can be funny sometimes and he just a kid, at least he is not like these boring and noob nosteamers who stay quiet all day and play nemesis maps only, although its good to warn him so he dont spam too much, muting is too much. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ShadowCreepy said:

I'm neutral to this 

Unchained can be funny sometimes and he just a kid, at least he is not like these boring and noob nosteamers who stay quiet all day and play nemesis maps only, although its good to warn him so he dont spam too much, muting is too much. 

if people spam the mic its justified to mute them. end of story. why dont you go cry abuse about the muting for the kid since you gey about him

16 hours ago, AzN said:

if people spam the mic its justified to mute them. end of story. why dont you go cry abuse about the muting for the kid since you gey about him

You dont play ze, and you stick your nose not into your business 

16 hours ago, PrEdAtOr said:

@Azn you can find him when nemesis maps is playing in zombie escape and sometimes he play in zm revival too ( 100% autism / -1 IQ ) 

hahah for sure

7 hours ago, PrEdAtOr said:

Do you realize whoever took the screenshot that nide stats has been reset completely the last month ?

so he basically he hasnt played for a whole month which isnt a few times a week?

• 1 month later...