Locked High ZE Admin Application

• Server Admin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ ): 17

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example): High#1111

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) : new steam id STEAM_0:1:578519808, just got CSS on steam (today), old steam id STEAM_0:0:634659218 | ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?: Around 2-3 years.

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?: I think I deserve the admin position because I have more than enough experience. I am aware that as an admin I have a lot of responsibilities, and I accept that. I am also very good at team work, I know how to work in a team, I know how to behave, and I know what I need to do. 

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?:  So far I have been an administrator on many, many servers, I do not want to mentoin any of, because I think it is forbidden to mention other servers. I know what administrator means and I know what my job is as an admin. I am also very friendly, I love to help people, I love chatting with people and things like that.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?: I am currently going to high school but considering that the school will be finished soon, I will be spending more time on the server. I also work occasionally as a waiter but to be honest, that's not a big deal for me.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question:  I will first go into spec and i'll start to spectate the player until I have gathered enough evidence that he uses a cheat. Once I gather evidence (video) I will ban him. But if the player starts to complain on the forums, I will show him the video, but if it turns out that I was wrong, then I will unban the player.

Edited by High