Locked Runovers admin.

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )
  2. Thomas.H and im 17 (just turned in september)
  3. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    LittleTimmy#2972
  4. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE or ZR ) :
    Im applying for Server ZR and my steam id is STEAM_0:1:217855790
  5. How long are you playing CSS ?
    7 years since the age of 10 years old.
  6. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    Well the reason i want to become a zr sever admin is because i believe in justice and the game should be balanced.Lets say someone i know who is my friend is been racist or swearing at someone i dont know i will without a doubt take the necessary measures for what (my friend) has done and make sure he meets the consequences. I always want the game to be fare and fun for everyone thats why i want to join the nide admin team.
  7. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    Well ive got some experience when i was an admin in 2019 when i was ok at been admin but please dont take this into account as im eager to learn all the new tools.
  8. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    Right now im studying but i have a lot of free time on my hands and im on the server a lot and since im a donated admin i do what i can but i am limited.
  9. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
  10. Simple i would first spectate him if i see any suspicious aim or unnatural aim then i would record it for a couple of minutes so ive got evidence then i would report it to another admin (right now im not a server admin so i cant ban at the momment) but lets just say i am a server admin i would ban either for 90+ days and make sure he disables it or he the same hacker returns with aimbot i would  have to perma ban as he is destroying thr balance of the game.

• Thanks 1

I have known him for 3 years, and he has been donated admin several times, and he is one of the big donators on nide, so why not giving him a chance on becoming a trial admin?

+1 good luck

But i think you still have a lack of admin knowledge, but that can be fixed fast (depends on your brain)

• Like 1

• FOX locked and unlocked this topic
  • FOX locked this topic